Lumia 535 CV users - hows the battery life on latest insider build win10 mobile ?

DracShadow

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I had the insider preview build on my new 535 CV around late November, battery life was pretty much terrible even after doing a hard reset. only using stock software nothing installed except whatsapp, everything turned off or to lowest.

How has the latest build graced you ?

Should we give it another few months before moving over to proper released win 10?

Thanks all

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
With Mobile/Cellular Data turned on, Battery life is poor. On Wi-Fi it is much better. However, battery life on cellular data is only slightly worse compared to the last WP8.1 update for the Lumia 535.

If having the latest update isn't important for you, you might as well wait for the official release. I've read in WC that the official W10M OS has been rolled out in Latin America a few days back, so we may expect the "official" update within the next few weeks if not months.

MobileOperator

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
The battery for me is not bad on the latest build .63. Its now fast charging than it used to on 8.1, the only thing thats chewing the battery life, are apps. Specially whatsapp, weather and brightness.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism