Bluetooth issue with 10586.63 build

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Is anyone else having issues with Bluetooth? My 950XL does not stay connected with any of my devices (which connected just fine with the previous Insider builds).

Any suggestions/advice?

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I even did a factory reset and still my Bluetooth, although can turn on and detect devices, will not pair with them still. It will connect with my Band 2, for example. When I exit the Bluetooth menu, the pair/connection gets lost.

Manmikey

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Sorry I can't help with your problem other than to say that I don't experience this on my 950, blue tooth works as intended and remembers and connects to devices previously paired, good luck solving it

GMJeff

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
I am not having that same issue, but a issue with Bluetooth nonetheless. My 950 xl is finding and pairing with devices, and remembering them as well.

The problem I have is the fact that the phone will continuously disconnect for no apparent reason, like a driver failure or something. When the Bluetooth recovers, all seems well for a while, then another disconnect.

It appears to be getting better with newer builds and Groove music/app updates, but there is still some work needed on the Bluetooth drivers and interaction in the operating system.

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I think the bluetooth is only having issues with my Band 2. It can pair with the bluetooth in my car

I did remove and install the Band 2 several times with no luck.

Hmmmm....

efrem27

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Sorry but I'm using 950 with build .63 and currently have no Bluetooth issues. My only issue is that I cannot use the in built equalizer with my Bluetooth headphones.

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Did you do a soft or hard reset yet? On .63 and my Band 2 and Plantronics BBFit headphones are both currently paired. Haven't had a single issue with them or my 4 different Bluetooth speakers ( Oontz & JBL) for the last 4 builds

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3