Lately when I've been listening to podcasts at work I've noticed my battery continues to drain even when I have my 1520 sitting on the charger. I was confused and thought the wireless charger was bad, so I brought in a wired charger and have been having the same problem.

I went and looked in battery saver and noticed that it is giving me a message showing "plugged in, not charging." I have no idea what the cause or solution to this is. My battery does charge when I plug it in overnight and even sometimes when I plug it in in my car, but for some reason it will not charge with either charger when I'm at work.

I've had this happen with a laptop before, but never seen the issue on a phone. Any solutions other than the obvious?
    01-25-2016 12:55 PM
    Lately when I've been listening to podcasts at work I've noticed my battery continues to drain even when I have my 1520 sitting on the charger. I was confused and thought the wireless charger was bad, so I brought in a wired charger and have been having the same problem.

I went and looked in battery saver and noticed that it is giving me a message showing "plugged in, not charging." I have no idea what the cause or solution to this is. My battery does charge when I plug it in overnight and even sometimes when I plug it in in my car, but for some reason it will not charge with either charger when I'm at work.

I've had this happen with a laptop before, but never seen the issue on a phone. Any solutions other than the obvious?
    Soft reset (hold down power + volume down till screen goes off and phone vibrates, it will reboot)
    01-26-2016 02:45 AM