Insider Configuration Update Error

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Had this pop up whilst checking for anything important. Download zips across to 100%, then goes as far as 2% prep for install, then the dreaded date/time error. Tried allsorts and still no joy. Hard / soft resets, change time / date to manual then back to auto. Un/re-install insider....

Am I missing something obvious?

Lojik Supreme

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Dude me too! I just got my 950 today, and I've been trying to update it to match the build # on my 640 before I restore my backup to it. Here's the error msg. I'm still researching....
wp_ss_20160128_0002_edited.jpg

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160128_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20160128_0002.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 9

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Had this pop up whilst checking for anything important. Download zips across to 100%, then goes as far as 2% prep for install, then the dreaded date/time error. Tried allsorts and still no joy. Hard / soft resets, change time / date to manual then back to auto. Un/re-install insider....

Am I missing something obvious?

Logout and login Insider. I've not anymore to suggest...

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
you find the solution ??? i have the same problem :(
Short answer" No.

Niggly tthings like this and my ongoing issue with Cortana live tile, along with the autocorrect adding an extra letter when typing (see above - things), and auto correct stopping, it would appear that, despite how much I like 10m, 8.1 will be making an appearance. Trouble is, it looks like it was designed using crayons and a ruler.

Daneyul

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Same "problem with the date and time information" error here. All previous updates went fine, until 10.0.10586.63. Lumia 925. Multiple attempts yesterday and today--same error. Reset phone. Same error. Manual date and time and timezone, same error. Bumped time up an hour, back an hour. Same error. Tried my home WiFi connection, and the one at my work. Same thing. Meanwhile, my wife's 925 updated fine to this build.

Anyone have any ideas on what to try? What date and time information is it talking about?

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Same "problem with the date and time information" error here. All previous updates went fine, until 10.0.10586.63. Lumia 925. Multiple attempts yesterday and today--same error. Reset phone. Same error. Manual date and time and timezone, same error. Bumped time up an hour, back an hour. Same error. Tried my home WiFi connection, and the one at my work. Same thing. Meanwhile, my wife's 925 updated fine to this build.

Anyone have any ideas on what to try? What date and time information is it talking about?

Have you tried changing the year? Maybe worth a go

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site

Look at this thread its working:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb