Insider Configuration Update Error

killllerman

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Mmmmmmm my phone is in 10586.63
Weird!!! It's not the last build !!!????
And my phone indicate he have no software update disponible!!??

Adam McVeigh

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Has it worked for you? :) if so have you got any screen shots?

No, sorry. My joy was for the fact that finding this thread means my device isn't at fault. Knowing that it's clearly a problem at Microsoft's end is far better than my previous thoughts that yet again my 550 had 'sprung a leak'. I did just change the date to Jan 1st though. But it changed automatically back to 29th. I'm happy to wait for MS to get the fix.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
No, sorry. My joy was for the fact that finding this thread means my device isn't at fault. Knowing that it's clearly a problem at Microsoft's end is far better than my previous thoughts that yet again my 550 had 'sprung a leak'. I did just change the date to Jan 1st though. But it changed automatically back to 29th. I'm happy to wait for MS to get the fix.

then take automatic date and time option off then proceed

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
That was a no go as well :(. BUT.....winding the date back did! :) Messed up or what. Haven't got a clue what is was. No numbers or clues to decipher. Click on details and get the bog standard web page, as usual!

so has it worked? if so can you provide screen shots??

Boysie1

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Getting same error on both 950xl and 550. Time date error . Looks like an update server issue for insiders. Either disabled for some changes or just plain broken.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Getting same error on both 950xl and 550. Time date error . Looks like an update server issue for insiders. Either disabled for some changes or just plain broken.

did you change you date to 1 janruary 2016 and turn of automatic date and time then check for uodate?>

Daneyul

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Woot! That actually worked! I had originally set it back an hour or so, didn't work. Then I tried one week (january 22, 2016). Still a no go. But... January 22, 2015--BAM, it went through. Must not like 2016. (I don't blame it).

Thanks for the suggestion Deanig_12!!!!!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)