I was prompted that the phone needed to restart....I did, everything updated fine, but once it got into windows, the phone came up with this message box:

""Update complete
    Your update completed, but there were some problems. If things aren't working right, try backing up your data and then using Reset My Phone"""

What the hell is this? I've soft reset, done everything...it just keeps coming up.
    01-29-2016 06:17 PM
    Of course they release this on a Friday.
    01-29-2016 06:21 PM
    I was prompted that the phone needed to restart....I did, everything updated fine, but once it got into windows, the phone came up with this message box:

""Update complete
    Your update completed, but there were some problems. If things aren't working right, try backing up your data and then using Reset My Phone"""

What the hell is this? I've soft reset, done everything...it just keeps coming up.
    Screenshot please
    01-29-2016 06:48 PM
    01-29-2016 07:36 PM
    I'm honestly sick of this crap. I've supported windows phone for over 5 years, but I'm sick of the crappy battery life, bugs, bugs, and more bugs. Now this? It won't even backup.........and YES, I've deleted all prior backups, as well as changed the lockscreen image and wallpaper to blank. It's just hanging at about 5% on the backup slider (for over an hour). Seriously....all this for a small little update?
    01-29-2016 09:02 PM
    I'm honestly sick of this crap. I've supported windows phone for over 5 years, but I'm sick of the crappy battery life, bugs, bugs, and more bugs. Now this? It won't even backup.........and YES, I've deleted all prior backups, as well as changed the lockscreen image and wallpaper to blank. It's just hanging at about 5% on the backup slider (for over an hour). Seriously....all this for a small little update?
    You can connect your phone to a PC and back up all your files.
    01-29-2016 09:50 PM
    So get out of Insider and be like the others that don't know about it, wait for standard updates, part of signing up includes warnings of possible issues ..... PROBLEM SOLVED :-)
    Abhishek99 likes this.
    01-29-2016 11:16 PM
    So get out of Insider and be like the others that don't know about it, wait for standard updates, part of signing up includes warnings of possible issues ..... PROBLEM SOLVED :-)
    It's not really about that...........I KNOW that Verizon won't release firmware updates for the ICON to help with battery life (at least not until I'm 6 feet underground) I've got nearly everything cut off in the background, and it''ll barely make it 4-6 hours with a phone call here and there. I honestly don't see it being resolved for some time. I literally have to plug up any/everytime I'm near a charger, just in case I'm stuck somewhere for a few hours. Bugs are bugs, but the app gap (you guy know it's never going to happen), battery life, etc. I'm just sick of it....may be time for IOS.
    01-30-2016 09:26 AM
    C'mon STOP sayin "app gap": the old same clich . We are in 2016, the only gap I see is in teenagers minigames
    nailzer and Abhishek99 like this.
    01-30-2016 10:04 AM
    C'mon STOP sayin "app gap": the old same clich . We are in 2016, the only gap I see is in teenagers minigames
    You must not have kids..........Powerschool, banking apps, etc. I can't see my childrens grades through an app, nor can I even check my bank account without jumping on a browser. IOS and Android can do it.
    01-30-2016 10:12 AM
    You must not have kids..........Powerschool, banking apps, etc. I can't see my childrens grades through an app, nor can I even check my bank account without jumping on a browser. IOS and Android can do it.
    You must live in US... Here in Europe all banks got win apps
    01-30-2016 10:15 AM