Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.71 is now available

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Same... Here's to hoping this fixes my inability to "Connect/project" to my Xbox One. Oh, and maybe i'll be able to turn off my phone and not have it just reboot instead.

Although I doubt it, because my laptop isn't able to anymore either. At least my Xbox actually shows up on my laptop, my 640 doesn't even find it. -_-

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I'm downloading now as well. According to Mary Jo Foley there are a lot of bug fixes in this.

Wait, this doesn't make sense. They are releasing an update on a dead mobile OS.

Sent from my Surface 3

indospot

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Same... Here's to hoping this fixes my inability to "Connect/project" to my Xbox One. Oh, and maybe i'll be able to turn off my phone and not have it just reboot instead.

Although I doubt it, because my laptop isn't able to anymore either. At least my Xbox actually shows up on my laptop, my 640 doesn't even find it. -_-

So is it fixed? I have a similar problem and I'd like to know.

Sent from mTalk

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Downloaded in the background, didn't even know it had done anything until it requested a restart... Auto-updates must be working at least. Spinning cogs at the moment, only just rebooted.

OK. All done, seems faster :)

Last edited:

Michael_JL

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 950 AT&T....cannot update past .36. Changed from slow ring to fast this afternoon and no configuration update or .71....never bothered with .63. I don't want to use Recovery Tool or reset AGAIN, is this only an AT&T problem or???

Michael_JL

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 950 AT&T....cannot update past .36. Changed from slow ring to fast this afternoon and no configuration update or .71....never bothered with .63. I don't want to use Recovery Tool or reset AGAIN, is this only an AT&T problem or???

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I can on my 950, simply going in history call and selecting a number to block, it works.

Works for me that way too, but it's slightly broken the way I tried to access it earlier. Not to worry, Truecaller is still working which was why I wanted to double-check it anyway.

constantreader16

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Works for me that way too, but it's slightly broken the way I tried to access it earlier. Not to worry, Truecaller is still working which was why I wanted to double-check it anyway.

Is block and filter the new version of the app or the old one? I know they killed off an older version of it in the last month.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion