Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.71 is now available

DoDeH1

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I don't see anything special improved on my Lumia 920. I'll give it a couple of days more.
Battery is 5% down after 2 hours without making any call or surfing on the net.

AnubisJack

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Anyone can't get the download? I try search for update, it say I got the latest, den I do hard reset, search update, latest, install and opt in windows insider, fast ring, restart, still latest, waited a night, still latest. Isit country based?

SmokinMarley

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Works GREAT on my 1520.2 so far with the exception of my WiFi 5G channel being hidden/not visible. Overall faster, fewer glitches, and better battery life yay! It's almost there.... Then bring on new features! ;P

Milind Panchal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 950 AT&T....cannot update past .36. Changed from slow ring to fast this afternoon and no configuration update or .71....never bothered with .63. I don't want to use Recovery Tool or reset AGAIN, is this only an AT&T problem or???

Hi Michael,

In order to get the configuration update you need to update Windows Insider app, if you have done it already , then you will find one more option when you open Windows Insider app after clicking get preview builds that is Production. Select that and reboot your phone and then check for update, you will find config update. then enroll again for Fast ring and you will find preview 586.71.
Hope it helps.

Btw 586.71 update includes configuration update.

Milind Panchal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 640 XL owner and it is so pleasing to me that this new build seems super stable!! I think wp10 is almost ready for general release! I'll give it an 8/10

It still lags basic functionally when comes to stable public release. I think MSFT should wait till 2 or even 3 builds before general release.

Milind Panchal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Anyone can't get the download? I try search for update, it say I got the latest, den I do hard reset, search update, latest, install and opt in windows insider, fast ring, restart, still latest, waited a night, still latest. Isit country based?

What is the build number ? is it 586.71

Neil Smith

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Lumia 925 installed no problems.
Seems a bit quicker than the last build.
Only beef is that glance still isn't working. Settings screen makes a brief appearance and then disappears.
Hopefully fixed in the next build

sulistyarso

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
720, my hostpot disconnect when screen locked :eek: .63 my hotspot was cool.. Reset is boring
Edit : I must lost my message :eek: mobile hotspot solved after reset.

Last edited:

avengerxp

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
nope, it showed me when the update was detected by phone. it said around 278 MB & if you wish to download via cellular data to continue or wait till wifi is detected

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb