Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.71 is now available

Eric Rankin

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
I installed last night. My alarm didn't sound this morning. I'm assuming the update is responsible.

I turned all alarms off then on, we'll see if that fixes. If not, I'll try deleting and readding.

Otherwise, running well (so far).

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
930 (UK). Installed in no time. Definitely seems smother. Not sure about faster as the 930 does most things pretty quickly.

I had 2 issues. The screen would flicker, just very briefly, but you notice it. The second was calendar notifications. No matter how many times I dismissed them, they persistently appeared. Luckily, a soft reset sorted them out,.and all is rosy so far.

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
No visible issues yet, standby battery drain 3% over 7 hours on my 950 XL with cell, wifi and location on. We shall see how the next few days go.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Battery is terrible like all the previous builds on my 1520, back to WP8.1.

Battery life is terrible immediately after installing Win10M as it has to download around 100 updates (if you've come from 8.1), after the updates are done it settles down to normal.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I installed last night. My alarm didn't sound this morning. I'm assuming the update is responsible.

I turned all alarms off then on, we'll see if that fixes. If not, I'll try deleting and readding.

Delete the alarms and recreate them, I saw this on my L930 on earlier builds too.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

That's normal. Some ringtone goes to default too after updates, and some minor settings in some apps

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Is data usage on 4G working for you guys? For me it only works on 2G or 3G and as soon as I switch to 4G its not counting data anymore?

Francois89

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
My data counter doesn't work as well since the update, I'm on a 950, on a good note, the back button now closes a lot of the applications

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb