Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.71 is now available

Naz K

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
If your phone(930) does not have the mic problems then recording will work fine. Otherwise it wont work.

I sure hope so, last time I was on w10m, I couldn't record audio, but on wp8.1 I can. So there is no hardware problem. As I understood this was a w10m issue on 930 since the first build. That's why I'm hoping other 930 users who upgraded will reply here.

deepak12345

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I sure hope so, last time I was on w10m, I couldn't record audio, but on wp8.1 I can. So there is no hardware problem. As I understood this was a w10m issue on 930 since the first build. That's why I'm hoping other 930 users who upgraded will reply here.
Actually your 930 has the hardware problem. I had the same issue mine would record on 8.1 while it wouldnt on 10 thst is because in lumia camera app all the mics are working together so even if 2mics are dead because its in surround you will atleast get mono audio. But in windows 10 camera app there is no option for surround for the lumia 930 yet so i guess it uses one of the damaged mic for recording in mono. Which in my phone was mic 3&4 ...(yes both were dead) but i think the surround capture option will return with official release.

Prodip Saha

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Edge Browser and Office products (word, outlook, etc) experienced issues after 10586.71 update. I just could not get the Edge browser to do anything! It was in non-responsive state! Office products had issues with "work files" and I did not know why all of a sudden I was seeing those. It got me frustrated as all of my devices (desktop, laptop and Lumia 1520's) are set to receive auto update through Insider Program.

Finally, figured out the cause- internet explorer lost setting for temporary internet files! I went to Internet Options> Settings > Move Folder and assigned a folder. Wow! I can browse using Edge and no issues with office either!

Edge.JPG

Sentient Golf Ball

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
That just shows a list of apps and how much data they've used; not the split between mobile/wifi for each app. I probably wasn't clear enough in my original post. I'm talking about this...

DZmGXWL.jpg

The mobile data/wifi data split for each app.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
That just shows a list of apps and how much data they've used; not the split between mobile/wifi for each app. I probably wasn't clear enough in my original post. I'm talking about this...

View attachment 122119

The mobile data/wifi data split for each app.

When you tap on data usage, you can check for wifi usage under wifi usage details and cellular data usage under cellular usage details. It gives a separate usage list for wifi and cellular, not together like in your screenshot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster