New Cumulative Build .71 Available to Fast Ring Insiders.

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
Why no articles yet about what is broken in this build like other Fast channel builds?

My US unbranded 950 XL dual sim has already downloaded and installed.

Last edited:

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Installed rather quickly. Seems a little faster, and another. Hopefully the battery issues have been addressed as well as the Skype battery draining bug.

HinoMusouka

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Well, my Lumia 930 seems to eat battery quite quickly although lying around doing nothing (soft reset only). Motion data is still broken and probably won't be fixed until some firmware update is ready. Same for camera - a lottery if it will turn on. Two-step dedicated button is rather useless. Cortana keeps crashing, won't save reminders and turn on quiet hours or even allow to set them up.
Apart from that seems a little snappier, probably due to clean-up during installation. Nothing else seems to differ from .63 - runs quite well. I just hope the battery thing is just my imagination or rather me checking battery too often and getting skewed perception of the drain. I'll let it charge through the night and see.

asherrna

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
After soft resets and hard resets, my battery simply won't charge. Tried disabling background apps and everything. It's been plugged in for the past 30 minutes with the screen off and it's still at 2%.

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Most often the reason some of the core apps won't install again is because they are installed on the SD card and not the phone's internal storage. Check with the Storage app to see if they are on the SD card or not. If they are, move them to the phone's internal storage and try the store update again.

markryb

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Switched from slow ring (10586.36) on my HTC ONE M8 to fast ring.......installed with no issues (total time about 45 min)... so far seems work well. (seems faster /smoother ...could just be my imagination?? )...time will tell. I was getting tired of seeing several fast ring updates (I had nothing since December)
that most installers were happy with, decided to "take the plunge"... so far very happy with performance :)

Win10all

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
download and installed, but still has store download err after soft reset. now have done hard reset, then restore from back up. the restore finished pretty quick. now, i have 58 apps being downloaded from the store.
a bug? open the storage app, i cannot assign new download/new music/ new picture/ new videos to SD card? has anyone else tried this? 640xl lte ds
update: the SD card issue fixed itself after some store download/ update

Last edited:

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
So far so good on my L830. Took less than an hour to update. Hoping the Data Usage annoying data limit warning bug was fixed!

Win10all

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Quick update: full update all apps without any err. the hard reset did fixed the Gusture & Touch download err. so far, everything is working.....
640xl lte ds

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb