Lumia 550 lagging, and the screen touch sometimes is not working

Simonas Sereiva

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Hello!
I have Lumia 550 and there are many lags and screen touch sometimes just not working, to make it feel something need to turn off and turn on the screen. I'm using windows 10 mobile (not insider) .29 Maybe I should install insider? Could hard reset help me?

Abhishek99

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello!
I have Lumia 550 and there are many lags and screen touch sometimes just not working, to make it feel something need to turn off and turn on the screen. I'm using windows 10 mobile (not insider) .29 Maybe I should install insider? Could hard reset help me?

try hard reset/ wait fro future updates ( insider wont solve your problem for sure)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello!

My 520 flyes. At last, I can do multiple apps like 8.1. A great step foward. Your phone surely is updating and sync all core apps, check Store and background apps.
Beware of Video skype bug loggin in without notice and drainin battery

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro