Nokia Here Drive compatible problem

Muurling1000

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone, I can't install Nokia Here Drive on my Nokia Lumia 930(T-Mobile). I currently runs on Windows 10 (slow insider) In the store it says "This app is not compatible with this device"

Please help...

Greetz Toni

jmf337

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
There are 2 versions of this app on the store one for windows phone 8.1 and the other for windows 10. Try the other one. They did a story on this awhile back.

Topherious

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I had to go to "My Library" in the Store app and install most of the Here apps from there as I couldn't find the working ones by searching.

pepsicocom

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
For the past week or so I've been getting a "navigation not available" or "your route takes you through an area or country where there is no navigation." This is happening in the United States, where I never had a problem using Here Drive+. It had been working on my 950XL (dual SIM) until this started. Is anyone else experiencing this? Uninstalling and re-installing did not correct the problem. I believe this starting happening when I updated to OS build 10.0.14267.1002

Thanks in advance for any help clearing this. I really don't want to do a hard re-set but I am running out of other ideas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon