Something in this latest update is killing my data, eaten through my allowance.

Usual culprit off (skype, doesn't work anyway, no video preview and stops camera app working after its been opened).

Anyone else noticed this, and got any ideas.

Do like WM10, but starting to consider returning to WP8.1, not many problems, but camera causing issues and this data is a killer.

Prob will stick to the rumoured upgrade next week, then will try all the different install combinations, and see if any help, though not hopeful, as tried every combination of installing last time, and nothing fixed the various bugs.
    02-05-2016 08:27 AM
    Something in this latest update is killing my data, eaten through my allowance.

Usual culprit off (skype, doesn't work anyway, no video preview and stops camera app working after its been opened).

Anyone else noticed this, and got any ideas.

Do like WM10, but starting to consider returning to WP8.1, not many problems, but camera causing issues and this data is a killer.

Prob will stick to the rumoured upgrade next week, then will try all the different install combinations, and see if any help, though not hopeful, as tried every combination of installing last time, and nothing fixed the various bugs.
    Someone talked about disabling messages sync between devices. I don't know why someone had that iussue, Sync noirmally works on most phones
    02-05-2016 08:57 AM
    Thanks, will try that and report back.
    02-05-2016 09:21 AM