Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.107 available now

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I've not had battery life issue on any previous build but .107 seems to burn through the battery on both my 925 and 950 XL. I'll run some tests but it looks like the battery drains at least 10% an hour when the phone is locked and no apps running.

Use search function in forum: lot of 3ads about battery drain and solutions

Souradeep47

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I installed this build 10586.107 on my Lumia 730 yesterday via Release preview ring and found few bugs which were present in earlier builds too -
1. Skipping music from the lockscreen flashes the screen with the accent colour (Very annoying)
2. Randomly sometimes the startscreen stutters and lags while swiping up and down. It looks like the animation is being shown at 10fps
3. In all apps list, Groove music and some MSN apps are missing tile icons
4. In multitasking view start screen has no icon (Not a Major bug)
5. Cannot hide navigation bar in WP 8.1 apps
6. Films and TV cannot play 60 fps videos smoothly, though Xbox videos could in WP 8.1
7. Rarely I see app crashes
8. Resuming... And Loading... still there
Till now battery life seems to be at par with WP 8.1 though it has only been 1 day

omerfbingol

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
I installed this build 10586.107 on my Lumia 730 yesterday via Release preview ring and found few bugs which were present in earlier builds too -
1. Skipping music from the lockscreen flashes the screen with the accent colour (Very annoying)
2. Randomly sometimes the startscreen stutters and lags while swiping up and down. It looks like the animation is being shown at 10fps
6. Films and TV cannot play 60 fps videos smoothly, though Xbox videos could in WP 8.1
Till now battery life seems to be at par with WP 8.1 though it has only been 1 day

Groove icon thing gets solved after a hard-reset after the .107 update

zapppa83

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Devices with 512MB, the screen freeze problem is still there. Though it is difficult to reproduce, but I faced this on existing from Photos, Store, People apps. This does not happen all the time, but becomes annoying. I am using it on my Lumia 720. Wish it gets resolved in the next build

i have now fewer freezes by disabling facebook app background and tiles n. on start screen.
Then edge is very slow and apps crashes frequently.

rana amin

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
In lumia 540 ds after uplate build 10586.107 back camera don't work its gives error and front camera freeze also battery drain too fast please fix the problems....

SRK62

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
In lumia 540 ds after uplate build 10586.107 back camera don't work its gives error and front camera freeze also battery drain too fast please fix the problems....

Use Search function in forum, there are a lot of posts opened about battery and solutions ;)
But in your case I suggest first backup then hard reset

gahbmwm5

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
my Lumia 640XL in fast ring,.. and doesn't get the update .112, still on .107

'Microsoft sneaks in a Windows 10 PC update with the build number 10586.112'

'Microsoft decided to release a small update for Windows 10 PC users this week.
The KB patch is currently not available via the operating system's Automatic Update, but it is available if you search on the official Microsoft Update Catalog website. It has the Knowledge Base number KB3140742 but, more importantly, it also has a new build version number of 10586.112. You will need to use Internet Explorer to grab the patch, which you can see below with their respective file sizes.'

Microsoft sneaks in a Windows 10 PC update with the build number 10586.112 | Windows Central

njstol01

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Installed it last night. Main thing I noticed was that all the apps broken by the .71 update (the ones I hadn't reinstalled) are now fixed! :)

sulistyarso

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
What i miss the most from windows 10 mobile, onehand mode, and some ui, but not the apps performance, even microsoft apps is bad on their os.

lumia 720 windows 8.1 gdr2

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Issues which I am observing since I joined Slow Ring W10M Preview on my Lumia 830. When I joined I got .29 version. Later got upgraded to .63 and .107. After upgrading to .107, I did hard-reset wiping all data and having fresh phone with no backup restored. Below is list of issues-
- Screen turns OFF while using some apps (Twitter, Microsoft Health) or sometimes even while on Start Screen
- Films & TV (earlier known as Movies & TV?) does not restore last played Video after app is started. Xbox Video had this feature. Besides Xbox video remembered last played position of all videos, Films & TV does not remember last played position of any video, and it resumes from beginning.
- Apps like Lumia Motion Data, Gestures & Touch, Rate Your Device and Equaliser are showing update available, but when I hit update, they start downloading but stops and displays message "Error - see details". If I touch this error line, downloading resumes and stops. So this apps never update, even after I reboot phone.
- Issue observed with .63 (not checked yet in .107) - Offline map was not downloading for my region.

Any workaround for these issues? Anybody else observed these issues?

frav

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
- Apps like Lumia Motion Data, Gestures & Touch, Rate Your Device and Equaliser are showing update available, but when I hit update, they start downloading but stops and displays message "Error - see details". If I touch this error line, downloading resumes and stops. So this apps never update, even after I reboot phone.

Any workaround for these issues? Anybody else observed these issues?

If you have a "Store" update in the download list, please install that one first, then the rest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs