Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.107 available now

Alexandre Coelho

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
i guess the .107 is the public one,they are pushing it to a lot of devices,AlcatelOneTouch Fierce is currently receiving...i already changed my WindowsInsider to Production,and they said that it will start rolling out to public on Feb 29.

craig hodson

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Listen to us please

I hope the windows team looks in feed back, Windows Central 👌🏻 and all other feeds and addresses all the bugs and problems we are having and also listen to peoples good ideas for the os and put them in to action. There tech giants for crying out loud and if they really wanted to do something they would. Windows 10 could be great they just need to sort there act out and also listen to the customer.

Last edited:

craig hodson

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Not ready

Hi everyone. Alot of things still need sorting out, performance is not there.... Download speeds are bad, really slow as are upload speeds. Edge is doing my head in.. I go and watch a movie on it but when I got to full screen I can't hide the type bar at the bottom, you can on 8.1. I think windows need to take make time and listen to what people want because every time there is a new update not alot seam to get done, unless there not bothered and there doing wot they want. Iv been looking on feed back, also taking part on it and there are some good ideas, things missing on the os, and problems with the version but they don't seam to be do anything about it.

M7H

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I became an insider last Year, and tested W10 on my older Lumia 925 (Netherlands, Vodafone branded)
When it reached build .36, I felt confident to put W10 on my Lumia 930 daily driver.
In then gave my 925 to my wife, to replace her iPhone 5. Did a restore to factory, and set up the phone for her.
Up until yesterday the phone was on build .36, but this morning I saw an update available to .107!

According to my understanding, because of the hard reset I did on .36, the phone is not registered to the insider program (also because it skipped build .63 and .86) so this must mean, they are pushing W10 build 10586.107 to all phones running W10.

So, the "coming soon" is very nearby now!

adigawi

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm on .107 at the moment and everything seems to be quite OK, but I feel like there is still something that I miss from the 8.1 build.
I don;t know if it's speed/flawless, battery or sth?! In general w10m is waaay far from w8.1, especially office and email possibilities which now let me works really remotely without having an access to my business PC (which I LOVE). But it looks like there is still some work that needs to be done by MS team... so... hurry folks before you lose you precious customers :)

Ten Four

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Running .107 on a Lumia 640 and not seeing any major bugs--I would rate it less buggy than production Android Lollipop, which I tried out recently. Speed is good, no strange reboots, battery life is great, everything is working.

Aaron Hersom

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Running .107 on both my 640 and HTCM8 and have an issue with the People App. I also have a contact list on my Windows 10 laptop and neither of them have the same People list even though I have logged in with the same credentials on all 3. What am I missing?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Running .107 on both my 640 and HTCM8 and have an issue with the People App. I also have a contact list on my Windows 10 laptop and neither of them have the same People list even though I have logged in with the same credentials on all 3. What am I missing?

On desktop, you got only skype, Outlook and phone contacts, not facebook, twitter, etc., unless you install apps on desktop too.
That's normal: these are Microsoft core apps, others are 3rd party

NoogMan9605

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been running the fast ring for many months. BY FAR, my biggest gripe and general concern is battery life. I'm running it on my Lumia Icon...with skype logged out, and only a handful of basic apps running in the background. If I'm using it lightly (a quick 5 minute phone call, and a dozen texts), I MAY make it 4-6 hours without needing to charge. I tested this theory on my son's Icon (he's young and rarely uses it). I've done a full hard reset on that phone, and just allowed it to install everything basic (with no restore or apps installed after hard reset). Even with NO use, just sitting idle, the phone might make it 24 hours if I don't touch it......that's just sad. Am I the only one that feels they constantly need to be "near" a charger at all times just in case you end up 2 hours from a charger and need to take a few calls? On 8.1 with the same apps on my phone, I was comfortable with 10-12 hours of hard use, and once it got to around 25%, I still knew I had a few hours left. When this this hits 25%, you've got less than an hour.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I've been running the fast ring for many months. BY FAR, my biggest gripe and general concern is battery life. I'm running it on my Lumia Icon...with skype logged out, and only a handful of basic apps running in the background. If I'm using it lightly (a quick 5 minute phone call, and a dozen texts), I MAY make it 4-6 hours without needing to charge. I tested this theory on my son's Icon (he's young and rarely uses it). I've done a full hard reset on that phone, and just allowed it to install everything basic (with no restore or apps installed after hard reset). Even with NO use, just sitting idle, the phone might make it 24 hours if I don't touch it......that's just sad. Am I the only one that feels they constantly need to be "near" a charger at all times just in case you end up 2 hours from a charger and need to take a few calls? On 8.1 with the same apps on my phone, I was comfortable with 10-12 hours of hard use, and once it got to around 25%, I still knew I had a few hours left. When this this hits 25%, you've got less than an hour.

First, make yourself a test: swap Icon batteries ;) Hard use and charge cicles shorten battery life more than light use!
If you are not still satisfied, consider a simple usb external battery, there's a lot of cheap valid ones on Amazon

NoogMan9605

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
First, make yourself a test: swap Icon batteries ;) Hard use and charge cicles shorten battery life more than light use!
If you are not still satisfied, consider a simple usb external battery, there's a lot of cheap valid ones on Amazon

While I appreciate your suggestion, my concerns regarding battery life are not the minority.....especially on the Icon. I could go back to 8.1 today and have an "instant" 12 hour of battery life with little concern about dragging around some external battery with me to the soccer field, cheer practice, or a hike with my family. That's just stupid. My wife HAMMERS her iphone 6, and has 12 hours of life and then some. She constantly has 25 apps open in the background, but doesn't worry about her battery like I have to. And yes, I HAVE gone back to 8.1 for a few weeks, and battery life was night and day difference, even with the same apps. Battery life was nearly doubled using 8.1.

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Apologies if this has been asked and answered - tried a search but could find nothing directly relevant. I have a Nokia 1320 on this build and I have noticed that my Glance screen will stop working after a while. A reboot will fix, but only temporarily - after a short time it stops working again. Anyone else have this issue or know a fix?

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Running .107 on a Lumia 640 and not seeing any major bugs--I would rate it less buggy than production Android Lollipop, which I tried out recently. Speed is good, no strange reboots, battery life is great, everything is working.

Hey did you hard reset your 640??? Wanna install without a hard reset.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077