W10M Insider Preview 14267 (Redstone branch - for devices released with W10M)

Ariman Amin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Anybody experiencing camera bugs?? Try press the camera button on 950 xl .. The camera page will blink before you can use it .. And i didn't get notification from message too.. God damn MS .. :( why you did this to me ?? I love you, you know 😭😭😭😭 *sorry for bad english

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
From this thread it is quite clear to see that the vast majority of insiders are using lumia models other than the 950s, 550 and Xiaomi Mi4.

By this time the thread would have reached 250 posts and not 20 something

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Anybody experiencing camera bugs?? Try press the camera button on 950 xl .. The camera page will blink before you can use it .. And i didn't get notification from message too.. God damn MS .. :( why you did this to me ?? I love you, you know 😭😭😭😭 *sorry for bad english

Not sure about messages, but just checked my camera app and it's behaving the same way. Weird, but not really a deal braking bug, unlike your messaging not showing up. Have you tried a soft reset (Volume Up + Powel until the phone vibrates)?

Cosmyc

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Updated my 950 and XL without problems and everything is smooth as butter, even scrolling the all apps list now doesn't drop any frames unlike before. The behavior of the system in general seems a little different but for better.

rexii23

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Just updated. Everything seems to be pretty
Anybody experiencing camera bugs?? Try press the camera button on 950 xl .. The camera page will blink before you can use it .. And i didn't get notification from message too.. God damn MS .. :( why you did this to me ?? I love you, you know �������� *sorry for bad english

Yeah same here. Very annoying and when I tried to launch the camera just then the phone rebooted.
EDIT 90% chance phone reboots when pressing the camera button trying to launch the camera. Looks like a hard reset or rollback is need :unhappy:

Last edited:

Ariman Amin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Not sure about messages, but just checked my camera app and it's behaving the same way. Weird, but not really a deal braking bug, unlike your messaging not showing up. Have you tried a soft reset (Volume Up + Powel until the phone vibrates)?

Yeap soft reset fixed it.. But soft reset is (volume down + power) isn't it ? Correct me if im wrong.. Good to hear that im not alone with the camera bug :) hehe

Ariman Amin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Just updated. Everything seems to be pretty

Yeah same here. Very annoying and when I tried to launch the camera just then the phone rebooted.
EDIT 90% chance phone reboots when pressing the camera button trying to launch the camera. Looks like a hard reset or rollback is need :unhappy:

I can accept the camera bug *tired of hard reset actually*... Everything else is superfine.. And do you notice that 950xl can now hold up to 15 multitasking/background app ? Before this it just 8.. :)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
And now all 3rd party apps are stuck as "Pending" and cannot open, lol.

I can install new apps, but existing 3rd party apps are all greyed out... Ugh, I'm probably going to do a reset...

I guess you never upgraded any phone before... scary,it is'nt ? :) that's the normal behaviour on all devices. Step by step. Same as desktop. No HR needed

Last edited:

dajma00

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes happening on my 950 too.

rexii23

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
soft reset didn't fix it for me. Phone is actually doing really bad. Ieave it for about 20min and it will go off by itself. only way to turn it on again is to soft reset.

Nico Dekker

Feb 23, 2008
Visit site
Well after the latest update Edge doesn't work at all, can't even start it. And my MicroSd card seems to be corrupted after this update. Scanning ..... Finished
But still no internet browsing as Edge is not working. Never had such a bad update experience with the Insider program.

igor32

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 550. Battery can't be charged. Phone is dead, connected to charger, charge for a while up to 3%, turns on by itself than discharge and the loop continues. It charges while off but keep switching on.

egold70

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting on this one. Sounds like a fail.
Based on what data? Several probably unexperienced insiders or few unexpected bugs? Those were always there on any insider build
My experience is actually way better than any other previous build, maybe because it`s Mi4 and not MS device LOL
Seriously, the whole process of downloading, preparing and installing took less than 15 min on my phone, there are less migrating steps(10 as opposed to 23 or 25 in previous builds) and the OS seems smoother from the beginning
For those quoting greyed out apps this is normal behavior and the cure is wait. As with any update it is a good practice to leave the phone to itself for settling down for half an hour at least
Almost forgot: the insider hub is back

egold70

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Regarding the camera problems mentioned there are non on Mi4
MS also evidently changed the way the builds are tagged as on the shot
wp_ss_20160220_0001.jpg

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Actually, you agreed to test unstable buggy builds, with missing or broken features

Thanks for reminding me, but that's not the point. They released a build with something I'd argue is essential to a fluid "using the phone as a phone experience" when there was no need to because they just released a build a week ago. What was the point?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12