Build 14267

ngilbert89

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Same, I've been experiencing reboots since day I think it may be down to the SD Card because if I take it out it doesn't reboot. Do you have an SD Card in your phone?

Blashkyrk

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Same here. This update is awful!
BT is not working at all. Random reboots like crazy.
Before this update it was working quite alright really.
(No SD-card)

J H4

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Full reset and no-restore. Always do this after an update as the phone is never stable otherwise. No issues like you have.

dajma00

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes I guess it does. But If have to do this then it becomes difficult to remain an insider. By the way I never had to do a reset on any previous build.

robsbrutal

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
So weird the problems some people have different. My only problem is the battery bit I just came from a 640. Idk if I need to break my 950 in for a week and have it stabilize. But this new build is good

The_Traveler

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Continuum is now not usable without a mouse. With the microsoft store screen protector (not sure if that's the reason,) but the mouse jumps around like crazy. If you try tapping (clicking,) it jumps instead of tapping and so you can't do anything at all.

I just don't understand how something so ******* obvious could be distributed.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
well, its a preview, not production. so it will have problems.

i also dont have this problem, so it may not be obvious to them at all.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
No issues this way on 950xl. Then again, I am aware that it is a preview and something's may not be up to par. I tried it for a few days, then reverted as I need glance to work, and having read some of the issues, I turned it off.

I hope those with issues report them. I mean, how much effort would it take for MSFT to go through them. There aren't that many of us with the specified devices!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes