How was 14267.1004 on 950xl ?

Ariman Amin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Go heavy on the camera use.. It will show you how bad the phone is with this build.. About 30minits with the camera.. Selfies and some main camera shoot.. My 950xl 1.reboots it self twice 2.Camera cannot work (black screen) 3.images take forever to load..

Chippy757

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
It is not good, probably should have been better off with production build TBH. Got way lagier, everything takes its time to load/ resume, etc. More crashes and resets are now frequent occurrence. Win Hello is 3 times slower and the main annoyance for me is explorer crashes when you just do basic commands like cut/copy/rename... Reset the bugger twice now, no change. It seems it got worse since last build.

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Go heavy on the camera use.. It will show you how bad the phone is with this build.. About 30minits with the camera.. Selfies and some main camera shoot.. My 950xl 1.reboots it self twice 2.Camera cannot work (black screen) 3.images take forever to load..
it's weird. I am using 950xl with 14267. I took more than 60 photos in several hours yesterday in my job and the phone worked fine with zero reboot or halt.

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
one problem found in this build: the Spotify doesn't work after the phone goes locked for 1 minute of idle. tried many times. same result. Spotify plays normally when the screen is on. if you leave it idle, the screen eventually goes off and then the music stops. anyone have this issue?

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This has been the most stable load for me recently. I did get one reboot that. Saw. But after turning off auto updating on apps. I have not seen any. Of course I am not a real heady user, but compared to other recent builds, this has been the best for me, and I am really happy to have VVM working on it.

Chippy757

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
It may be better when not restoring data after reset, but this time I decided to restore my backup and hope that next build gets better...

cdayo

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
one problem found in this build: the Spotify doesn't work after the phone goes locked for 1 minute of idle. tried many times. same result. Spotify plays normally when the screen is on. if you leave it idle, the screen eventually goes off and then the music stops. anyone have this issue?

I just tested this for you. No problems at all. My phone is set to idle after 5 minutes. I'm running latest firmware with latest 1004 redstone build.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
The problems I have had is with the firmware update and, the device does seem to run hotter at times and the battery tends to drain quicker too.

Vikram Dinesh

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Anybody having issues with Motion Data? I can't get it to work with MS Health even after a hard reset.

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10

Peter Bacolas

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Cortana and speech broken with last two fast builds location history for cortana is disabled and no speech for maps either error on downloading speech language

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
I just tested this for you. No problems at all. My phone is set to idle after 5 minutes. I'm running latest firmware with latest 1004 redstone build.
i tested it again. it CAN play!! i had done nothing to deal with this. the problem just disappeared with no reason.

ok no problem now. but i don't know what happened. last time i listened music in spotify and it stopped playing after the screen went off. restarted the app, same result. restarted the phone, same result. i don't know what happened.

anyway thanks for your testing.

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Total mess with me too. Wi-Fi connectivity get lost all the time. My 4G internet has to be set up manually many times. before was automatic. MS health app only sync on 4G, not when connected to WI-Fi and takes much longer. What I dont like the most is that I have to constantly set up manually the APN 4G of my carrier ERGH!!!

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Since downloading: 14267.1004 (on a 950XL, dual Sim, unbranded phone with 38.16025.39005 FW)
- It is unable to open my screenshots on my computer (has never had this problem).
- Has difficulty communicating the content on the SD Card to the Computer.
- Takes FOREVER to read the SD CARD, then closes most of the time.
- UBER goes to splash screen then closes.

GF Wong

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
This build and the latest firmware makes my 950XL very stable. No more random reboot. There's some little bugs that I noticed.
1. Camera blink black screen - happens in all video playbacks in full screen including myTube and Photos (you can try). I guess it's something to do with hardware acceleration for video.

2. Gadgets - gadgets app can't connect to existing accessories. If you delete accessories, they will reappear once you close and open back the gadgets app.

3. No ID3 tags (song title, artist, album) shown when streaming MP3 audio via bluetooth to my car audio. Use to have before 14267.

4. Unable to sync contacts if the option "download contact photos" is selected when pairing the phone to my car bluetooth audio phone. Use to be able before 14267.

5. Some glitches on the touchscreen when used as track pad in Continuum.

GF Wong

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Anybody having issues with Motion Data? I can't get it to work with MS Health even after a hard reset.

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10

Go to settings>privacy>motion. Turn off motion data. Restart. Go to MS Health>hamburger menu>my phone and enable motion settings. Should start to work then. Also solves the band error problem.

Micky M

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Seeing following :
Microsoft health, giving OOPS, error with band, I do not have a band.
IRIS not working randomly. So is auto brightness.
heating is still a baddass problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077