New update 10586.122

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
i haven't been able to update lumia motion data as it show an error every time i try to download - error- need to change the storage to phone to install this app- and even when i press okay it doesn't update. that seems broken.
Check with the Storage App and see if the app is currently installed on the phone's storage or SD card. If it is on the SD card, then you will need to move it to the phone before it will update from the store. Just accepting the option in the store to download to the phone will not work (yet?). If the app is saved to the phone, then try moving it to the SD card and back to see if that helps.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Check with the Storage App and see if the app is currently installed on the phone's storage or SD card. If it is on the SD card, then you will need to move it to the phone before it will update from the store. Just accepting the option in the store to download to the phone will not work (yet?). If the app is saved to the phone, then try moving it to the SD card and back to see if that helps.

yes the apps were on sdcard moving as i type. amazing these small issues arent fixed yet. really it seems a official rollout is too far.

Stef8600

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Maybe you should do a hard reset. Also because you mentioned that for some apps you don't see an icon in the app list.
I had this too (Lumia 720). When i got .107 I still had this issue, so i decided to do a hard reset. Now, I have icons for all my apps in the app list.
So, during one of your W10M Insider installations, something went wrong and never got fixed.

dicks-webos

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Installed yesterday on my 930 and smooth as butter. I noticed that the device does not get as hot when using WhatsApp anymore. Also I have not had the issue of periodic heating of the device. The battery seems to hold up really nice in this build.

UX is a bit snappier. Very happy - now waiting for a firmware update as the firmware on my 930 is pretty old (been on Win10M longer time so no firmware updates for me.....).

casteld73

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
It overwrote my battery settings. Woke up to a dead phone....yes was not on my charger. Had about 45% before going to bed. I was surprised by this. Reset the settings giving phone a full charge. Will see how it goes today.

ATT USA 950

windobuddies625

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Installed yesterday on my 930 and smooth as butter. I noticed that the device does not get as hot when using WhatsApp anymore. Also I have not had the issue of periodic heating of the device. The battery seems to hold up really nice in this build.

UX is a bit snappier. Very happy - now waiting for a firmware update as the firmware on my 930 is pretty old (been on Win10M longer time so no firmware updates for me.....).

Did u hard reset after the installation?

Ten Four

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Updated to .122 last night on my Lumia 640. I did not do a hard reset. Most things seems to be working well. The Data Usage setting is not recording my cellular usage, but it had already stopped previously on the last build. I was hoping this build would cure that. By the way, for those who don't like the Camera app try ProShot. They are working on a new build of ProShot for W10, but the current version works well too.

neversummer07

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
For some reason my phone cannot now get online via Wi-Fi or cellular. Shows connected but no IP traffic runs.

WiFi works but my cellular data and text don't work anymore. Reboot didn't fix these problems, I may hard reset the phone to see if that will fix it.

Last edited:

bluehunter9

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Changes from 107 to 122 on Lumia 735:
? Noticeably faster and more smooth when:
o Re-drawing the home screen
o Auto-rotate
o Opening apps
o Opening and using Cortana is smooth, whereas it used to stutter a bit
o Settings app is very smooth compared to before
? Can now use gesture typing on Edge address bar (though edge is still buggy as. Sometimes it doesn?t go to a link I press, or refreshes randomly while I'm typing)
? Timer bug is fixed (the one where when the timer hit 0, no sound would go off)
- photos app taking awhile to delete photos has been fixed
- groove music stopping and starting randomly also seems fixed

Last edited:

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Changes from 107 to 122 on Lumia 735:
• Noticeably faster and more smooth when:
o Re-drawing the home screen
o Auto-rotate
o Opening apps
o Opening and using Cortana is smooth, whereas it used to stutter a bit
o Settings app is very smooth compared to before
• Can now use gesture typing on Edge address bar (though edge is still buggy as. Sometimes it doesn’t go to a link I press, or refreshes randomly while I'm typing)
• Timer bug is fixed (the one where when the timer hit 0, no sound would go off)

battery loss is very high. on my 730

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss