03-15-2016 07:04 PM
135 ... 456
tools
    My experience with this build has gotten progressively worse. The most annoying bug is the phones failure to come out of lock screen. Just get a blank screen where I should enter my password. Only way out is to cold boot. 950 XL US
    03-14-2016 11:48 PM
    Anyone else having this problem? After select a notification before unlock lock screen.

3xlc4to.jpg

Tried hard reset, 2 times, if anyone also having this problem, i guess is the build problem, so ill just leave it to be fix in the future, if not, ill back to previous build and try download this build again.
    jcrod73 and afgzee like this.
    03-15-2016 03:11 AM
    Anyone else having this problem? After select a notification before unlock lock screen.

Tried hard reset, 2 times, if anyone also having this problem, i guess is the build problem, so ill just leave it to be fix in the future, if not, ill back to previous build and try download this build again.
    If I can see a notification and be fast enough to tap I'll report if it happens to me, but if hard reset didn't fix it reverting to previous and reupdating to this build won't change a thing so don't even try that.
    03-15-2016 04:11 AM
    This build has been extremely difficult for me. I continue to experience occasional freezes requiring soft resets (although not as frequent as when the build was first installed).

I am unable to install apps that require being installed on the device when my preference is SD card. Some apps indicate that they have to be installed on the device and ask permission. I grant permission, but they never install. I have to manually switch back and forth between device and SD in settings. Sometimes, when I switch, nothing will install requiring a restart of the phone to correct.

I had a hang at the Windows logo on restart that required a soft reset to correct.

About 10% or more of the apps I have installed immediately close upon start. Uninstalling and reinstalling corrects although this is made even more annoying by the SD card issue I mention above.

AE Blackjack installs with no name in the app list. Just an icon. Life360 Family Locator no longer works at all.

Bluetooth with my car seems to have gotten worse. About half the time, music won't play. Sometimes turning off bluetooth and turning it back on corrects while other times I actually have to delete and pair the phone again. Once I couldn't connect at all and my car actually told me there was a problem and that I needed to reregister the device.

My lock screen is set to "Bing" but I no longer get Bing images, just the blue Windows logo. I've tried changing it to other images and then back to Bing without success.

Of course, the known problem with MS Band syncing is annoying. The workaround of changing languages causes other issues with regional formatting (even though my region is still US) and Cortana.

Maps driving directions tells me that I didn't have a voice installed so it couldn't speak street names but I did have a voice installed. I'm guessing the language change to workaround the Band sync issue is involved with this. I could probably fix by going back to US English and breaking Band again.

This is the first time I'm actually considering about resetting and reverting back to another build. I don't mind some issues since this is pre-release software, but this build is a big step back in stability. You'd think stability would be getting better since there aren't really a lot of new features being added. Hoping for a new build sooner than later!
    Paolo Ferrazza and jcrod73 like this.
    03-15-2016 08:03 AM
    I have that but without the "Enter PIN" and "Emergency call". Just the lock screen logo and nothing else. A soft reset temporarily fixes for me.
    Mark Kaplan likes this.
    03-15-2016 08:07 AM
    I have that but without the "Enter PIN" and "Emergency call". Just the lock screen logo and nothing else. A soft reset temporarily fixes for me.
    Same here
    03-15-2016 10:40 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3XLC4TO.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	123707

Yes, a lot of us. I'm seeing this frequently on my 950 XL. Have to reboot to get back in. I've seen a lot of Feedback posts on it as well. The whole lock screen app is malfunctioning. Can't even get the background to display properly.
    03-15-2016 10:42 AM

getting this too...
    03-15-2016 11:11 AM

slide down from the top (notification center) and pull it up;you will get another chance for Hello and the keypad will appear.
    03-15-2016 03:59 PM
    Thread temporarily closed until cooler heads prevail.
    03-15-2016 07:04 PM
135 ... 456