Windows 10 Mobile preview build 14283 released to Insiders in the Fast ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
"The update is currently available for Insiders on the Fast ring who own the Lumia 950, 950 XL, 650, 550, Xiaomi Mi4, and the ALCATEL Fierce XL smartphones. More phones will be added to this list in the future"

vertigo_x

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14283

Let us know how it is! I've heard bad things about the previous Redstone builds and have thus avoided them so far, but I would like to contribute feedback to Microsoft once it's more stable.

StephenWagner7

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Did a hard reset....

Set language to "English (United States)", and Country Canada, and it's been sitting on the blue Windows Logo after restarting for 20 minutes, lol

rayf888

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
"The update is currently available for Insiders on the Fast ring who own the Lumia 950, 950 XL, 650, 550, Xiaomi Mi4, and the ALCATEL Fierce XL smartphones. More phones will be added to this list in the future"

Well done mate! This should be able to stop most of the posts screaming about not getting it in a legacy device.... :grincry:

chsoriano

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried pairing a Band 2 using the MS Health app on this build? I installed the new OS build and the health app was also updated. I reset my band and now can't pair it. The phone immediately says pairing could not be completed after accepting the PIN code on phone and Band, but the Band says pairing was successful. I'm gonna go ahead and submit via WF and give it a day or two before hard resetting the phone.

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone tried pairing a Band 2 using the MS Health app on this build? I installed the new OS build and the health app was also updated. I reset my band and now can't pair it. The phone immediately says pairing could not be completed after accepting the PIN code on phone and Band, but the Band says pairing was successful. I'm gonna go ahead and submit via WF and give it a day or two before hard resetting the phone.

Sux...

http://m.winsupersite.com/microsoft...stay-away-windows-mobile-insider-builds-while

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
i ended up resetting my phone - after doing a backup - and restoring.

got my band2 working fine again now!

the phone seems to be acting ok. for now at least.

worst case, i reset and go back to the normal builds. but this redstone path is looking good so far

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
It will never end, it's not meant to end. This build is for eople who already have Windows 10 Mobile officially and are testing the next updates...

Sent from mTalk

The bigger question is why is the question being asked when the purpose of the Insider program is to be beta testers... Its not like win10m gets released to the general public and Insiders start testing win11m. These comments are a flipping joke. Get OFF insider if you dont understand what it is and what its for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)