Got latest Fast Ring build 14283 the other day. It was a long download/install on my 950XL but seems to be good so far.

Except when it comes to re-pairing the Band 2.

Band 2 lost connection to Health app I think after the update. Tried hard resetting the Band. Ensured Band was removed as a recognized Bluetooth device in WP settings. When pairing the Band says it was successful but Health app says there was an error. I also uninstalled/reinstalled Health a couple of times but no luck.

I think I tried everything but I do not plan to reset WP because it's a freakin' hassle

Ideas? Anyone else have an issue now with Insider/Band2?
    03-12-2016 06:45 PM
    Got latest Fast Ring build 14283 the other day. It was a long download/install on my 950XL but seems to be good so far.

Except when it comes to re-pairing the Band 2.

Band 2 lost connection to Health app I think after the update. Tried hard resetting the Band. Ensured Band was removed as a recognized Bluetooth device in WP settings. When pairing the Band says it was successful but Health app says there was an error. I also uninstalled/reinstalled Health a couple of times but no luck.

I think I tried everything but I do not plan to reset WP because it's a freakin' hassle

Ideas? Anyone else have an issue now with Insider/Band2?
    Theres some 3ad about that around forum, it seems the temporary workaround is changing primary language, waitin for an app fix. Use search function
    03-13-2016 04:43 AM
    Language change is not 100% reliable...I tried 10 languages before Russian made the band work again, however when I changed back to English the problem came back.
    I reluctantly hard reset my phone and now the band is perfect.
    zei20t likes this.
    03-13-2016 05:37 AM
    I reluctantly hard reset my phone and now the band is perfect.
    same as me and it came good again
    03-13-2016 04:52 PM
    same as me and it came good again
    The problem is that they stated that if they don't fix this bug in the next build, and I hope they do, the bug will come back and you'll need to hardreset again, so be ready for some more pain :)
    03-16-2016 05:21 AM
    The problem is that they stated that if they don't fix this bug in the next build, and I hope they do, the bug will come back and you'll need to hardreset again, so be ready for some more pain :)
    maybe, but im back on the production build for the moment till redstone builds are more stable for me
    Paolo Ferrazza likes this.
    03-16-2016 04:46 PM
    For me I set the main language on my 950XL to English (UK) as I am British and the Band 2 paired up fine. Also, from what I understand of my own experience, I only had the Band 2 sync issue with build 14283 after I messed around with the device language settings after installing the latest insider build (fast ring). Up until that point, with the latest build, it was working fine.
    03-17-2016 03:09 AM