Is W10M stable?

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello and good day to you fellow windows mobile 10 developers/Microsoft users.

I was just after a bit of advice from yourselves here in the forums i was on my way into town and i saw windows 10 i was wondering is the software stable as i was gonna pick a device up to test nothing fancy as i don't wanna spend hundreds what would you advice be :) :cool:

Thank you for taking your time to read this i will look forward to your reply's :)

dimi516

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Hello there!!!I have the lumia640xl with w10m and it's pretty stable...although there some bugs,but nothing to be afraid of...I recommend this device to everyone, because it's almost perfect for the amount of money it's gonna cost you...just be sure that the size of the phone it's ok for you..

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello there!!!I have the lumia640xl with w10m and it's pretty stable...although there some bugs,but nothing to be afraid of...I recommend this device to everyone, because it's almost perfect for the amount of money it's gonna cost you...just be sure that the size of the phone it's ok for you..

hello and thankyou for the quick reply what would you say to the 735 any advice?

dimi516

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
hello and thankyou for the quick reply what would you say to the 735 any advice?

I really ddon't know anything about 735...so I can't help...the only think I can tell is that I was an iPhone guy,but when I use w10m,I realized that there's no reason to pay 700? for a phone...

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
app situation is already checked :) and music experiance what do you mean?

Groove music app is unreliable, if you Logan to music on shuffle it behaves incorrectly.

If you chose a song that starts with the letter M, it will only shuffle some, not all, songs that start with M and N.

Skipping tracks is slow.
Skipping tracks sometimes result in music being stopped and having to open the groove music app again and select another song there.
Skipping tracks sometimes result in infinite skipping lol, it will just try unsuccessfully to play the next track, then the next and the next, Until you terminate the app and open it again.

Sometimes it will just not play at all... Even if you terminates the app several times. Solution: Reboot the device, hopefully.

Basically a MESS.

Sometimes it does work ok tho, but you will never get to play all the songs on your device. Always a sub selection based on who knows what. Omg Imma stop right here or I'm going to end up on Radley's sanitarium lol.

-A

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
W10M does seem to be stable at this point. I agree that Groove seems a bit less stable but I've not had as many inconsistencies as F3rzz.

nailzer

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Groove music app is unreliable, if you Logan to music on shuffle it behaves incorrectly.

If you chose a song that starts with the letter M, it will only shuffle some, not all, songs that start with M and N.

Skipping tracks is slow.
Skipping tracks sometimes result in music being stopped and having to open the groove music app again and select another song there.
Skipping tracks sometimes result in infinite skipping lol, it will just try unsuccessfully to play the next track, then the next and the next, Until you terminate the app and open it again.

Sometimes it will just not play at all... Even if you terminates the app several times. Solution: Reboot the device, hopefully.

Basically a MESS.

Sometimes it does work ok tho, but you will never get to play all the songs on your device. Always a sub selection based on who knows what. Omg Imma stop right here or I'm going to end up on Radley's sanitarium lol.

-A

Many apps better than Groove, try N7, or VLC, these also update "art" much better too, don't know why

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99