Redstone insider builds on non-Lumias?

bdchambers79

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Just curious, anyone have info about when the new branch will be available on non-Lumia devices? I've got an HTC One M8, and I'm itching to get back on the fast ring.

rayf888

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Just curious, anyone have info about when the new branch will be available on non-Lumia devices? I've got an HTC One M8, and I'm itching to get back on the fast ring.

Yes, if you read carefully, the new branch is available to non-Lumia devices. As long as they come with W10M! So there are:

• Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL
  • BLU Win HD W510U
  • BLU Win HD LTE X150Q
  • MCJ Madosma Q501
  • Xiaomi Mi4

Enjoy! :angel:

Robert Zeff1

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site

I have an M8 as well and am stuck on 10586.107. The latest firmware for the Band 2 doesn't work with the phone. Looks like I'll have to go back to Windows mobile 8.1.

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I have an M8 as well and am stuck on 10586.107. The latest firmware for the Band 2 doesn't work with the phone. Looks like I'll have to go back to Windows mobile 8.1.

I'm running 10586.456, on one M8, in our family, with almost zero issues.
Obviously, unless things change the threshold RTM will be end-of-the-line for it, but at least it will have a good, stable W10m build.
.107 is anything but that, it's hard for me to believe that was the rev carriers brought forward, at least for the near-term ;-]