I have searched the forums and haven't found anything quite related to my problem. Sorry if I have overlooked something

I have run every Redstone build released on my unbranded dual sim 950XL. Every build has had a problem where I get no Outlook Mail notifications. I have tried disabling/re-enabling notifications in Mail settings but that doesn't fix it. Not sure that is the root problem anyway. I think that either Mail is not registering properly or Redstone is not recognizing Mail registration properly. What I mean by this is that Mail is never listed under Settings, Notifications & actions. Oddly, however, Calendar is. There have been multiple Mail updates lately, none have these have fixed my problem either

Yesterday morning I did a reset and that didn't fix it. Last night I installed build 14291.1001 and that has not fixed it. Anyone see this problem? Any fixes? I'm not crazy about resetting this build since the restore function is broken. I guess if I do anything I'll do a WDRT back to production TH since every RS build has been a nightmare for me. Ugh.
    03-18-2016 09:43 AM
    A little OT, but last night after installing 1001 Mail was working fine. Sometime overnight, however, it just "broke", reporting that there was nothing to sync. Only fix was to delete the account and add it back. More ugh.
    03-18-2016 09:48 AM
    I guess I'll close my own thread :-) After deleting and adding back my account, it tried to toggle notifications in Mail settings. Still didn't show up in Notifications & actions. No joy. Then on a whim I decided to do a soft reset (which I've done on previous RS build to no avail) and now it works! WFT?!
    03-18-2016 10:21 AM