After upgrading to the latest redstone update yesterday everything went perfect, that was during the day, then all of a sudden last night I tried syncing my outlook and everything disappeared from there and said there is nothing to display here, kept trying to sync with no fix. Tried deleting the account but doesn't allow me to delete or even go into settings.

Anyone know what could have caused this issue?

Thx

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    03-19-2016 08:09 AM
    I have the same problem after upgrade win8.1 to win10. Microsoft is working on it. I create a workaround: create a second outlook account, import contacts from 1e account, forward the mail and share the agenda. It's not a beautiful solution
    Fred
    03-19-2016 09:00 AM
    I'm having the same issue. And now that it is doing this, I have an email notification that is contantly on my home and lock screen.
    03-19-2016 05:58 PM
    Just let it fix itself. It happened after 7-8 hours for me once.
    Laura Knotek and broar94 like this.
    03-19-2016 06:52 PM
    Check your sync setting period hasn't changed as noticed mine had after the app was updated. Had went from "as items arrived" to "daily".
    03-20-2016 09:30 AM
    Did you adjust any privacy settings?

When I first installed W10, I did and ended up with a syncing issue. This fixed (my issue):
    Settings -> Privacy -> Email -> Mail and Calendar must be set to 'on'
    03-21-2016 11:45 PM
    Did you adjust any privacy settings?

When I first installed W10, I did and ended up with a syncing issue. This fixed (my issue):
    Settings -> Privacy -> Email -> Mail and Calendar must be set to 'on'
    I got the Outlook update this morning and ever since it stopped syncing and had a stuck email on the live tile. Removing accounts and readding and rebooting did not fix this. The fix is related these privacy settings. This issue is just like my MS Health band error when trying to sync (had to disable it in privacy, reboot, then enable it)

I set settings -> Privacy -> Email -> Mail and Calendar to 'off' then rebooted and enabled it again. Now email sync's and gives me notifications. It still doesn't provide a glance/lockscreen notification however even though it is enabled there.
    03-23-2016 03:40 PM
    I haven't been getting lockscreen notifications either, but I get the top sliders as mails come in. I've been noticing I missed a few messages because of this, so I also think not *all* messages end up in the notifications center.
    03-23-2016 04:15 PM
    From another threat I answered this on:
    Ok, I found a fix for this that I'm embarrassed didn't occur to me sooner. Delete your account, and then re-add it using the Advanced Setup. For example, if you're on Outlook.com, instead of selecting the first option (Outlook.com) select Advanced Setup at the bottom, and then Exchange ActiveSync, and then give it your settings (you can get these from your account before you delete it, I got it from Outlook on my desktop). Once it's recreated, everything will start synching (I'm watching my contacts coming in now).
    03-23-2016 09:21 PM
    I can't add an outlook alias (attempting such yields an error) or remove my default outlook app though, any workaround?

My Yahoo and work emails are syncing effortlessly and providing lockscreen notifications now. The Outlook account is the only one that refuses to participate.
    03-29-2016 01:11 AM