I'm running an L1320 on .164 build. I could swear when I was first on this build I could connect to my car's (a Kia if it matters) Bluetooth for both voice and media. I had to do a hard reset for other reasons and now I can only connect for voice. I can't see any setting for this at all (only the on/off Bluetooth toggle). Am I crazy? Did this work before and not now?

I've tried un-pairing and re-pairing the Bluetooth connection but no dice. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
    03-24-2016 07:28 AM
    I'm running an L1320 on .164 build. I could swear when I was first on this build I could connect to my car's (a Kia if it matters) Bluetooth for both voice and media. I had to do a hard reset for other reasons and now I can only connect for voice. I can't see any setting for this at all (only the on/off Bluetooth toggle). Am I crazy? Did this work before and not now?

I've tried un-pairing and re-pairing the Bluetooth connection but no dice. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
    I have a different problem. My phone does not connect to my car automatically when i exit and return to the car. Normally it does but i have to manually do it on this build.

Seems like some bt probelms all around on .164. Remember it is a preview and to send in your feedback :)
    03-24-2016 01:11 PM

I'm embarrassed to report that the problem was, in fact, with the car stereo and not W10M. I guess I just paired and un-paired the phone too many times (sometimes on 8.1 and others on 10). Once I did a factory reset of the car stereo, everything paired OK and the phone is connected for both voice and media.
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    03-29-2016 08:51 AM