So this morning I woke up to a a message saying updates were installed I had the latest firmware which was released a few weeks ago and I was on .164 and still on .164 I'm on the production release as I am I searched from so ring to production as I didn't want the latest slow ring release update after having problems with it on fast ring.

Anyone know what updates could have been installed? A new firmware released or something else?

Thanks.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    04-03-2016 06:35 AM
    So this morning I woke up to a a message saying updates were installed I had the latest firmware which was released a few weeks ago and I was on .164 and still on .164 I'm on the production release as I am I searched from so ring to production as I didn't want the latest slow ring release update after having problems with it on fast ring.

Anyone know what updates could have been installed? A new firmware released or something else?

Thanks.

you missed the biggest buck_ " what's your device" ???
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    04-03-2016 09:04 AM
    Originally posted by abhishek singh21
    Originally Posted by afgzee

Thanks.

you missed the biggest buck_ " what's your device" ???
    Sorry, it's a Lumia 950 XL sim free UK variant
    04-03-2016 04:51 PM
    Configuration update maybe?
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    04-04-2016 06:46 AM
    How stupid it is that WM10 doesn't have a damn update history for OS and app updates? Even 8.1 you could see app update history, just another step backwards.
    nailzer and thron like this.
    04-05-2016 07:12 AM
    How stupid it is that WM10 doesn't have a damn update history for OS and app updates? Even 8.1 you could see app update history, just another step backwards.
    true, that is a problem that has been mentioned several times. One hopes that it will be corrected in the future. The store on pc doesn't show app updates if I'm not mistaken
    04-05-2016 07:56 AM