Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview 14322 Issues (Redstone Branch)

Dirigent82

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
The Twitter integration with the People app, and consequently the messaging app, seems to have disappeared. All profile pictures that came from Twitter are gone. Has anyone else seen this issue?

I tried reinstalling the official Twitter app, but to no avail.

ScubaDog

Banned
Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
This release is just garbage. IR scanner running all the time EXCEPT when you're trying to log in, the camera absolutely won't focus--either auto or manual--worth a crap, apps won't start, apps sitting in my download queue with no way to make them install or uninstall, lagging with every app change or pivot, volume controls that get stuck in Headphone mode. What a disaster. I understand glitches are part of the preview process, but this whole OS is going backwards.

mrdoubleb

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
anyone has apps stuck in the store (updating that never ends) on 14322? I had 2, which blocked new apps form downloading so i bit the bullet and did a HARD reset. The result? Now i have 52 apps listed as being refreshed in the store (no progress bars) and they all appear as duplicates of existing apps but as if they were under installation in All Apps.

Any clue how to fix that? Any way to erase the app store cache?

TheLoveColector

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
Whats wrong with Build 14322 for mobile? well...

well a lot but a lot has been improved, im most exited about the camera button on lock screen! But the negatives are that there are some bugs i dont even know how to tell you about them, all app has double apps on them (2 messenger apps, one is always pending) there are more apps like that! When i update apps they stay in queue but NOTHING else, now retry or downloading status or anything, for some reason 6tag and messenger wont work on memory card and... the default win camera is broken not working at all... hope MS fixes them quickly because i dont have a lot of room on internal :( so i really hope they fix it fast.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160417_0001[1].png
    wp_ss_20160417_0001[1].png
    486.4 KB · Views: 13
  • wp_ss_20160417_0003[1].png
    wp_ss_20160417_0003[1].png
    476.2 KB · Views: 12
  • wp_ss_20160417_0005[1].png
    wp_ss_20160417_0005[1].png
    65.3 KB · Views: 12
  • wp_ss_20160417_0002[1].png
    wp_ss_20160417_0002[1].png
    474 KB · Views: 14
  • wp_ss_20160417_0004[1].png
    wp_ss_20160417_0004[1].png
    62 KB · Views: 12

wizake

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I also have two apps that wont work anymore, and after uninstall and re-install, they are stuck in the "Queue" with no button to cancel the install.
Also, facebook messenger doesnt start as a standalone app, but starts when I click the icon in the facebook app.

crappy build

mikewarner

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Well I never! Have been grappling with same issues. I second your comment: "... it's in two places now for some reason ...".

I thought the previous build was 'difficult' to deal with but this build is winning day-in, day-out at the moment.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Whats wrong with Build 14322 for mobile? well...

Yes, couple of times actually, restarted, and hard reset it.

I don't use 6Tag that app much but I have it installed. I tried to run it and it insta-crashes. Then I removed it and reinstalled. No joy. Even after a reboot, it only rests on the splash screen and you can watch the battery steadily deplete. Yikes. I'm not going to worry too much about it since I don't use it much but its good to know if I need to, I have space to install on my phone. Maybe in the next build, it'll be corrected.

TheLoveColector

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
Re: Whats wrong with Build 14322 for mobile? well...

I don't use 6Tag that app much but I have it installed. I tried to run it and it insta-crashes. Then I removed it and reinstalled. No joy. Even after a reboot, it only rests on the splash screen and you can watch the battery steadily deplete. Yikes. I'm not going to worry too much about it since I don't use it much but its good to know if I need to, I have space to install on my phone. Maybe in the next build, it'll be corrected.

I really hope they do!

GabWP

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
On my 950XL I have 25 apps on download queue, repeated twice in the apps list. Battery drain is a disaster, phone is burning all the time. I had to factory reset after Whatsapp stopped working (and Groove, but who cares about Groove). Still I all the issues are back (drain, apps queue). Worst WIP build ever on 950.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
My 950 gets these intermittent vibrating phone loops. Phones goes black and it just vibrates. Have to soft reset or take the battery out if the soft reset doesn't work.

Mark Richey

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Issues I have: Netflix started working again "Yay"
Tweedium is broken now.

More puzzling - I am having issues with the Store on Mobile and Desktop. I installed 2 new apps (Mw Tweet to replace temporarily Tweedium and an app of the day). I also attempted to uninstall Tweedium and reinstall. All went as you would expect, and the apps showed up on the top of the all apps list. However, the icons still appear in the Store Downloads section. No action will remove them. On the All Apps page, they appear as "Pending." Some run (Me Tweet) and one that did work but stopped after the update (scan program) now doesn't work. And Tweedium still crashes. This same state now appears on the Desktop store as well. So this is a Store issue, not just the build as the Mobile build and Desktop build are not aligned presently. Anyone else> Beuller> Beuller?

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Lots of problem with this build on L535, already hard-rest twice, text stop working after few hours, even restart does not solve the issue, Setting>Cellular SIM show blank screen, nothing there, space (keyboard) does not work most of the time, reverting back to WP8.1 for now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05