05-11-2016 05:58 AM
371 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Glance doesn't work like it should be.
    Turn it on in the Extras, had the same problem, it's in two places now for some reason
    04-16-2016 10:20 AM
    I have lumia 535 and I experience most of what you said except that of the back/camera button
    04-16-2016 10:30 AM
    Hey guys,

I am on a 820 with Insider Fast. I am not able to get the update. Do I need to do anything else ?

Thanks
    No. Your phone is not Win10 eligible, so you'll stop at 10586 like all X2X series, as wrote in windows news
    04-16-2016 10:33 AM
    I have L640 and for me, FB messenger is not working on this build. :(
    If you launch from live tile or from All apps it doesn't work, but if you do it from inside of the FB app it worked for me.
    04-16-2016 12:55 PM
    is battery drain on L640 fixed in this build?
    I guess not, my battery drains off so fast!
    04-16-2016 01:00 PM
    I guess not, my battery drains off so fast!
    Please, make a little forum search :(
    Standard check list:

1 - disable Onedrive video ulploads
    2 - disable Photo "Show Onedrive pics"
    3 - complete procedure for logging out Skype Video
    4 - check your background apps: now are all ON by default. Disable the ones you don't use, first Skype and Edge
    5 - wait a couple of days till phone stop sync and caching

Last resource, after finishing everything change ring to Production to stop telemetry and auto issue reporting
    Chintan Gohel and david90531 like this.
    04-16-2016 01:08 PM
    Ok. So I have an issue where all the system apps were updated in the store. Everything went well. Then in going to "my library" I installed my own apps. What has happened is that for some apps im seeing "pending" although the apps are already installed and working. Basically in the all apps list I can see the app installed and then the greyed out pending one. Anyone knows how to fix this issue?
    2. Camera is no longer working. It opens but has a grey screen which states "restart your device" however the camera works if I install a lens. Been happening since 14322 update. Any fix for any of these issues?
    04-16-2016 03:06 PM
    I was traveling last week, so a little late to the party. After updating my DS-950XL-USA this morning I see some improvements and fixes in areas, and experiencing just some of the minor annoyances previously stated (but, none of the major bugs - yet!). As of this moment, I personally think I have netted more Pros, than Cons...and definitely no deal breakers!

Time will tell.
    04-16-2016 04:38 PM
    I have experienced some weird stuff in my phone today i have a Lumia 950 XL Running 14322 Build . from the day i install this build windows hello stop working . the iris scanner start looking for me after i lock the screen not when i was unlocking the screen . today it was so weird that i couldn't unlock the phone my screen is black and iris red light is keep blinking and no button was working . and my screen start flickering so i have to take the battery off and turn it on again to work .

then after an hour my phone is in my pocket and i think i received and email and my phone start vibrating without stopping and i cant even unlock my phone no buttons were working and screen is black . again i have to take off the battery and switched on the phone .

now i remove windows hello function and i hope i wont get any other problem .. and i hope will get an update soon to fix this issues . because i though my phone is dead today .
    04-16-2016 05:22 PM
    so glad I have a spare 640 picked up when it was on sale for $30 to play around. 14295 was semi horrible in that a lot of apps wouldn't work if it resided on an SD card. Moving it into internal memory for some reason got them to work. But in 14322 even that didn't work for these apps :(

A reset was a big mistake because for some reason the Store started queuing up the non-Windows 10 store version of apps that put them into a pending install state and there's no way to clear them out.

WDRT time and back to the slow ring releases.
    04-16-2016 06:27 PM
    today it was so weird that i couldn't unlock the phone my screen is black and iris red light is keep blinking and no button was working .
    I had the same issue, I let the red light blink for about 5 mins. (I hoped it would work through whatever it was), I finally did a soft re-boot - seems to have put everything back on track for the time being.
    04-16-2016 07:24 PM
    Don't use battery saver in this build. Once the battery reaches 20% (or whatever is the limit set by you) the phone freezes indefinitely and normalizes only after a reboot.
    04-16-2016 07:40 PM
    It seems the overheating issue is back. Much worse this time, I can actually use my L930 to iron my shirt!
    david90531 and Florin_Anghel like this.
    04-16-2016 10:15 PM
    My wife and I both saw it on our 950 devices. When I posted on the Feedback Hub I saw quite of few people complain about it. It's definitely broken big time. But then, I have such hatred of Windows 10 this just adds to my ammunition.
    04-16-2016 10:30 PM
    FM radio app is gone after updating in my 640. Any one with the same issue? Ideas? I don't want to test a hard reset yet...
    I'm also missed FM with this build on my L540. Even though some improvements, it has come with lot of bugs like battery draining, crashes of apps, abnormal behaviours of some settings, apps, etc., From Redstone builds,I can't open/use 3rd party browsers like opera mini,UC, etc.,
    04-16-2016 11:14 PM
    1.Camera doesn't function.
    2. Battery drain problem has arisen(even on idle mode it drained fast)
    3. Many apps/games crashes
    4. Can't open/use 3rd party browser
    5. FM missing
    6. Some times settings react abnormally
    7. Lot of hangings
    It's all pushed me to revert to 8.1..🤣
    04-16-2016 11:21 PM
    Glancescreen is in problem. We have 2 settings, at personalization and at extras (The Extras is weird as it is inside other folder with the same name).
    If we enable glancescreen from both of them, glancescreen will be wild. My screen even being wake and not locked anymore if a notification 's occurred.
    If we enable glancescreen from personalization, and keep the glancescreen's disabled from the extras, the glancescreen 's active, but no peek mode. It will only glance once (30 s, 1 minute or etc based on the setting), but the sensor will never activate the glance.
    If we disabled glancescreen from personalization, and enable it from extras only, the glancescreen work perfectly. Peek mode 's fine. But once we reboot the phone, glancescrenn will be disabled, as glancescreen's setting from the extras will be overridden by setting from personalization.
    04-17-2016 02:17 AM
    It seems the overheating issue is back. Much worse this time, I can actually use my L930 to iron my shirt!
    May be your screen 's waken up by glancescreen's bug.
    04-17-2016 02:19 AM
    Standard check list:

1 - disable Onedrive video ulploads
    2 - disable Photo "Show Onedrive pics"
    3 - complete procedure for logging out Skype Video
    4 - check your background apps: now are all ON by default. Disable the ones you don't use, first Skype and Edge
    5 - wait a couple of days till phone stop sync and caching

Last resource, after finishing everything change ring to Production to stop telemetry and auto issue reporting.

Overheating means drainin, overloading cpu, massive data exanche via carrier/wifi
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    04-17-2016 03:11 AM
    Hello everybody.
    Someone having problems with app updates? I've got a whole lot of downloads failing because of error 0x80073cf6. No matter what I do (Pause all, Restart all, Press X and try again), the update process fails. Most of the apps are from Microsoft / MSN but some of them are not.
    Is there a workaround?
    04-17-2016 03:23 AM
    No. Your phone is not Win10 eligible, so you'll stop at 10586 like all X2X series, as wrote in windows news
    Man, that sucks.
    04-17-2016 03:32 AM
    Alescro, that's known bug in the Store, there is no current fix, you can remove them temporary by selecting Update all, then quickly Pause all and cancel all the downloads. Note that new app downloads and uninstalls tend to show up in the All apps list and in the Store with Pending status. Fix for this is to close Store and manually open each app individually from the All apps list, which leads you to the Store. Then click Install. After apps are installed they can be uninstalled from the All apps list.
    04-17-2016 03:49 AM
    So there's no way I can update the apps? I did as you suggested and the downlads simply disappeared (no pending)...
    04-17-2016 04:13 AM
    So there's no way I can update the apps? I did as you suggested and the downlads simply disappeared (no pending)...
    Force update apps and wait, that's always the same story when a update is released. Too much simultaneous downloads???? :/
    04-17-2016 04:24 AM
    guys I'm using Lumia 950 XL dual sim, i'm experiencing all issues you got and i also having another problem with mobile data even from the previous build, it's really hard to turn on/off mobile data , most of times it doesn't work :/ am i the only one here ?
    04-17-2016 05:34 AM
371 ... 56789 ...