Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview 14322 Issues (Redstone Branch)

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Installing now. No mention of the lockscreen bug even being acknowledged. The one where the number pad doesn't show up and a restart is required.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile build 14322 bug thread

Well that was quick. I hope that's an isolated bug and that no others are found.

Are you saying that bug exists in 14322, because I personally haven't seen it since the 10xxx build numbers.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Not a bug as such, but can't see anywhere where I can set the nav-bar to be always on (when not on the lock-screen).

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Just found a rather annoying bug, the iris scanner doesn't look for me when on the lock-screen, but instead kicks in if I press the lock button a second time - when the screen goes black again. So basically it only looks for me when the screen reverts to being black again - grrr!

AndyD33

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site

They fixed the issue with old tabs being saved in Edge, so +1 for this build already.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

Well that was quick. I hope that's an isolated bug and that no others are found.

Are you saying that bug exists in 14322, because I personally haven't seen it since the 10xxx build numbers.

I'm not saying its in this build but it was in the last one (14295) as I had it twice today. I've seen this bug intermittently since the first Redstone build on my 950 XL.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hope this fixes the bug with unlocking the device after a restart the home screen will only show half, while the bottom half (where keyboard was) would be black for a little while.

I also hope this fixes the all app list bug as well as the bug where sometimes tiles dont show the tile icon just a blank square.... Why is this still an issue? I am certain that this was fixed in a previous build.. Yet on 14925.. Still have it.

elismas

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
FM radio app is gone after updating in my 640. Any one with the same issue? Ideas? I don't want to test a hard reset yet...

drachen23

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
So far, I'm seeing a big issue with the iris recognition on the 950XL. Hello turns on the iris recognition (and red light) immediately when I turn the phone off. I know it's actually doing the recognition because it opens up when I look at it. This is going to be a huge power drain on the phone and I'm turning it off for the time being.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hope this fixes the bug with unlocking the device after a restart the home screen will only show half, while the bottom half (where keyboard was) would be black for a little while.

I also hope this fixes the all app list bug as well as the bug where sometimes tiles dont show the tile icon just a blank square.... Why is this still an issue? I am certain that this was fixed in a previous build.. Yet on 14925.. Still have it.

Both these bugs/annoyances are still there...

pipe7

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Just found a rather annoying bug, the iris scanner doesn't look for me when on the lock-screen, but instead kicks in if I press the lock button a second time - when the screen goes black again. So basically it only looks for me when the screen reverts to being black again - grrr!

I have the iris scanner bug too. Really annoying!!

BenLumia

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
.14322 Latest Build (FR)

Microsoft just released .14322 build on fast ring, i saw the changelogs of the new update, seems lots of things have fixed. My question is: Is Wifi issue still there? And how stable is it? And please comment below if you noticed any bug fixes and bugs and your opinions about the Update. Thanks. 🌞

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)