Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview 14322 Issues (Redstone Branch)

mumbleon

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Well my Lumia 950 is still saying "SIM unavailable" in Network Services after rolling back to Production with WDRT. WTF MS? Have you borked my phone?

Tried a couple of sims, it shows the network for them correctly, but says SIM unavailable, and obviously no voice/data.

Can anyone think of anything to try at this point? Think it's gonna have to go in for warranty repair. Good update, that 14322.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
950, WiFi was working but keeps failing after this last build. 2 soft resets and nothing. Iris scanned is intermittent at best and now my glance and wallpaper isn't showing.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm starting to notice a few bugs now. All of these are resolved with a restart. 950 XL
Sometimes when the keyboard pops up, the text box doesn't and I cant see what I'm typing.
I've had one instance where no apps open at all.
When on a call, the screen goes black and will not come back without holding down the center button until the slide down to power off appears. The screen will then reappear but very dark.

Everything else other than the iris scanner works fine. Battery consumption is the same as previous build. Not great but not horrible either. Phone does not run hot at all and its quite responsive. I like the new emojis and discovered today you can change the color of the people emojis by sliding up on the keyboard.

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
ok, so after hard reset and restore from backup is everything working just fine (for now). Cellular voice and data are up and running even after several airplane mode on/off tests. So far so good.

Updated from 10586, sms, camera, some settings were not working, hard-rest, still same, after second hard-rest now it's working but slow and laggy :-s

slic0r

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Overall of Build 14322

I installed 14322 on my Lumia 950 XL DS. Bugs i noticed so far:
- Screen does not turn on sometimes when pressing Power or Camera button. Happend three times so far so i had to soft reset the phone.
- Bluetooth audio volume was very low and could not be incresed twice. (when connected to BMW audio system)
- Connectivity problem yesterday: After bluetooth was connected, it automatically disconnected after few seconds. Restarted the phone to fix it.
- Settings app was not pinned to start after upgrade. Had to re-pin it from the applist.

So, still a few bugs.

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
lumia 830

been using the phone for half a day. so far these are the bugs that i encounter:

-spacebar and enter key not responding (a reboot fixed it)
-fb messenger bug (seems that all of us are experiencing)
-new glance screen sometime dont respond (switched it off then turned on the old one, glance at extras, still under observation)
-keyboard sometimes just shows black (fixed when i rotate my phone)
-mapping of capacitive button on long press commands at lock screen is wrong. back triggers one hand use, windows key triggers search, search does nothing

thats it, will post again if any bugs will come up. so far so good. ill update about the battery after a day.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Know Iussues listed on 14322 Release New (updating)

"
Known issues for Mobile

Language and speech packs are unable to be downloaded and will show errors due to a backend issue.

We’re investigating a crash with the Camera app when going into your camera roll.

There is an issue in which you may see duplicate apps under All apps showing as pending despite being installed and usable on your phone.

You may also see some apps stuck in the Store.

You may see square boxes in certain apps when using some of the new emoji – we’re still getting support for the new emoji added throughout the systems, this will be resolved in a future build.
In some cases, users might get in a state where neither space or enter are working on the keyboard. If that happens, pressing and holding one of the apps in the All apps list until a context menu appears may resolve the issue. If this doesn’t work, you will need to reboot.

UPDATE: There is a bug in this build preventing Tweetium from launching.

UPDATE: Facebook Messenger will fail to launch from Start or All apps. As a workaround, you can open Facebook Messenger via the Facebook app or open Facebook Messenger from Cortana. You can also tap on notifications from Facebook Messenger to open the app as well.
This bug impacts numerous other Windows Phone 8.1 apps such as WeChat, Transfer My Data, and UC Browser too.

UPDATE 4/15: If you use the power button to lock/unlock a phone quickly, your phone’s screen may not turn on and become unresponsive. Windows Hello will also not work to unlock your phone. If this occurs – the only workaround is to hard reboot your phone. We have identified the bug and working to get this fixed as soon as possible.

As always – thank you for being Windows Insiders and make sure to send us feedback on any issues you run into with this build in the Feedback Hub.
"

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Know Iussues listed on 14322 Release New (updating)

I have also noticed a slightly different issue with the 950XL post update. The iris scanner seems to turn on every time you lock the phone. Cant find a way to turn it off without resetting my phone.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Know Iussues listed on 14322 Release New (updating)

Thanks for this.

So, for other apps that no longer open, e.g. Bookviser, any workaround?

markfive

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Apart from published known issues I've also noted that Skype for Business does not open in this release (was also an issue in 14295), Cortana won't open sometimes (but if I power off/on or leave it for a while then it's OK). I'm not a Windows Hello user so can't comment on that but lockscreen etc has been fine for me.
Haven't seen any random crashes or other issues - yet :wink:

shadow118

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Glance doesn't activate from the proximity sensor anymore. It still works, if you unlock and lock your phone, but what's the point in that? That's on Lumia 830. Also, when taking a picture with HDR on, it takes it at 1280x720, not the full camera resolution. Had this bug for a while

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa