Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview 14322 Issues (Redstone Branch)

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
today it was so weird that i couldn't unlock the phone my screen is black and iris red light is keep blinking and no button was working .

I had the same issue, I let the red light blink for about 5 mins. (I hoped it would work through whatever it was), I finally did a soft re-boot - seems to have put everything back on track for the time being.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Don't use battery saver in this build. Once the battery reaches 20% (or whatever is the limit set by you) the phone freezes indefinitely and normalizes only after a reboot.

ScubaDog

Banned
Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I both saw it on our 950 devices. When I posted on the Feedback Hub I saw quite of few people complain about it. It's definitely broken big time. But then, I have such hatred of Windows 10 this just adds to my ammunition.

Murali Krishnan5

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
FM radio app is gone after updating in my 640. Any one with the same issue? Ideas? I don't want to test a hard reset yet...
I'm also missed FM with this build on my L540. Even though some improvements, it has come with lot of bugs like battery draining, crashes of apps, abnormal behaviours of some settings, apps, etc., From Redstone builds,I can't open/use 3rd party browsers like opera mini,UC, etc.,

Murali Krishnan5

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
1.Camera doesn't function.
2. Battery drain problem has arisen(even on idle mode it drained fast)
3. Many apps/games crashes
4. Can't open/use 3rd party browser
5. FM missing
6. Some times settings react abnormally
7. Lot of hangings
It's all pushed me to revert to 8.1..🤣

Dunde

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Glancescreen is in problem. We have 2 settings, at personalization and at extras (The Extras is weird as it is inside other folder with the same name).
If we enable glancescreen from both of them, glancescreen will be wild. My screen even being wake and not locked anymore if a notification 's occurred.
If we enable glancescreen from personalization, and keep the glancescreen's disabled from the extras, the glancescreen 's active, but no peek mode. It will only glance once (30 s, 1 minute or etc based on the setting), but the sensor will never activate the glance.
If we disabled glancescreen from personalization, and enable it from extras only, the glancescreen work perfectly. Peek mode 's fine. But once we reboot the phone, glancescrenn will be disabled, as glancescreen's setting from the extras will be overridden by setting from personalization.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
It seems the overheating issue is back. Much worse this time, I can actually use my L930 to iron my shirt!

Standard check list:

1 - disable Onedrive video ulploads
2 - disable Photo "Show Onedrive pics"
3 - complete procedure for logging out Skype Video
4 - check your background apps: now are all ON by default. Disable the ones you don't use, first Skype and Edge
5 - wait a couple of days till phone stop sync and caching

Last resource, after finishing everything change ring to Production to stop telemetry and auto issue reporting.

Overheating means drainin, overloading cpu, massive data exanche via carrier/wifi

Alescro

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello everybody.
Someone having problems with app updates? I've got a whole lot of downloads failing because of error 0x80073cf6. No matter what I do (Pause all, Restart all, Press X and try again), the update process fails. Most of the apps are from Microsoft / MSN but some of them are not.
Is there a workaround?

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Alescro, that's known bug in the Store, there is no current fix, you can remove them temporary by selecting Update all, then quickly Pause all and cancel all the downloads. Note that new app downloads and uninstalls tend to show up in the All apps list and in the Store with Pending status. Fix for this is to close Store and manually open each app individually from the All apps list, which leads you to the Store. Then click Install. After apps are installed they can be uninstalled from the All apps list.

Undefeatable

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
guys I'm using Lumia 950 XL dual sim, i'm experiencing all issues you got and i also having another problem with mobile data even from the previous build, it's really hard to turn on/off mobile data , most of times it doesn't work :/ am i the only one here ?

marinang

May 23, 2013
Visit site
When i click the power button to unlock my phone the screen stays black for some time and sometimes i am lucky enough to get to lock screen but sometimes i have to soft reset the device. And this problem repeats all the time. Is this some known bug or..? Any solution?

Chris_Milan_Gib

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I have an unlocked 950XL. I live near a border so I always have my phone network provider set to manual to avoid unnecessary roaming charges. Yesterday I went across the border so set the phone to automatically select phone network. When I came back tried setting it back to manual but screens hangs on searching for networks. Cannot now take it off automatic.

Also my battery run out real quick last night and when charging this morning the phone was extremely hot. Keeping an eye on it now to see how it discharges.

Other than that the other bugs already mentioned here of messenger not working and start screen only showing top half at first when unlocked followed by bottom half a second later. Haven't noticed any other bugs yet

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
When i click the power button to unlock my phone the screen stays black for some time and sometimes i am lucky enough to get to lock screen but sometimes i have to soft reset the device. And this problem repeats all the time. Is this some known bug or..? Any solution?

I have the same problem. If it's in Feedback please post link so can up vote...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven