Adding Gmail account: "Your browser is not supported anymore"

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Now I know what everyone is talking about. I had reset my 950 XL a week ago but had not synced the e-mail and people apps, so today I did.....or thought I would.

I just went though all my stuff and changed anything that I had gmail on..... bye bye google.

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
But you can add an outlook account to android phone, like the LG Leon.
Although it is not made by google.
What about those that have Nexus phone? Pure android

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

what it looks like these days is MS is playing nice with all the companies but the others don't want to reciprocate the same.

JEFFERY FLETCHER

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I found the solution was to log onto Google from the edge browser using the desktop version log on to the account. Then go back to outlook and add the Google account this time the "spoof browser" Window doesn't open just the log on details

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site

I have a Nexus 4, I flashed Ubuntu on it and sent the android to the recycling pile :) I would rather have an Ubuntu phone with no mainstream apps that an android with all the apps.

Norre49

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I found the solution was to log onto Google from the edge browser using the desktop version log on to the account. Then go back to outlook and add the Google account this time the "spoof browser" Window doesn't open just the log on details

Very Good! At the same time someone has been working on this case, and looks like it has been fixed. At least I did not need to change Website preference of Edge to Desktop... Mail setup worked with Mobile setting selected. The process of creating a gmail has changed from the original, thou.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Very Good! At the same time someone has been working on this case, and looks like it has been fixed. At least I did not need to change Website preference of Edge to Desktop... Mail setup worked with Mobile setting selected. The process of creating a gmail has changed from the original, thou.
Yep I can confirm. It works now without any workarounds

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99