.14322 build - any workaround for the camera roll bug?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
In the latest WM10 build, 14322, the release notes say that they are investigating a camera roll bug.

I can confirm this bug. Any picture taken with the camera, whenever you try to access that picture through the camera roll, e,g, to share in a LINE conversation, camera roll just crashes and the picture cannot be shared. Can anyone else confirm this and is there any kind of workaround to share images if camera roll has a bug and stops it?

Thanks.

Ian

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
In the latest WM10 build, 14322, the release notes say that they are investigating a camera roll bug.

I can confirm this bug. Any picture taken with the camera, whenever you try to access that picture through the camera roll, e,g, to share in a LINE conversation, camera roll just crashes and the picture cannot be shared. Can anyone else confirm this and is there any kind of workaround to share images if camera roll has a bug and stops it?

Thanks.

Ian

what about sharing from file explorer app?

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm having zero issues with this on my Lumia 640. So far I've not experienced any of the known issues whatsoever. Battery is is shortened compared to 10586, but other than that and a missing FM Radio, I'm good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon