Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to find the Groove Music App Update that went live last night on my L640XL running RS1 Build 14322. I am on Insider Ring Fast, but the update just won't pop out. Curiously, before updating to this build I was on RTM and I managed to install the update, only I had to do an HR on RS and since the update won't show up.

A friend of mine is on RTM and also won't find the update, we tried Production Ring, Fast and Slow rings and the update also didn't appear. Has it been unpublished?
    Peeteris likes this.
    04-15-2016 02:51 PM
    Also, worth mentioning that my friend did not update to RS, he only entered Fast ring to try and see if the app downloaded. It is not showing up on RTM wether Production, Insider Release, Fast or Slow
    04-15-2016 03:10 PM
    Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to find the Groove Music App Update that went live last night on my L640XL running RS1 Build 14322. I am on Insider Ring Fast, but the update just won't pop out. Curiously, before updating to this build I was on RTM and I managed to install the update, only I had to do an HR on RS and since the update won't show up.

A friend of mine is on RTM and also won't find the update, we tried Production Ring, Fast and Slow rings and the update also didn't appear. Has it been unpublished?
    What version do you have installed. Sometimes apps are installed automatically. Current latest version is 3.6.1886.0
    04-15-2016 03:14 PM
    I'm gonna check it out, but I noticed is not it because I used the new version briefly before the update.

EDIT: It's 3.6.1724.0.
    04-15-2016 03:44 PM
    I'm gonna check it out, but I noticed is not it because I used the new version briefly before the update.

EDIT: It's 3.6.1724.0.
    Mine is 3.6.1886.0 too and I'm on 10586.218. So not sure why you're not on the new version. can you try a soft reset and check store for updates
    04-16-2016 02:28 PM

FWIIW: I have the same problem. Such is life in beta-land.
    04-17-2016 03:48 PM

Yup, for me too. It was there before hard reset and now its gone :(
    04-17-2016 11:00 PM
    Oh yeah that's what I'm facing. My Current version is 3.16 or something. I'm on 14322 Build, can't find the Update. Tried soft resetting and nothing....
    04-18-2016 12:24 AM
    Originally posted by BenLumia
    Oh yeah that's what I'm facing. My Current version is 3.16 or something. I'm on 14322 Build, can't find the Update. Tried soft resetting and nothing....

EDIT: My Current version is 3.6.17
    04-18-2016 12:26 AM
    It showed up the day before yesterday. Don't know why it haven't yet, but it might take a couple of days after HRing. Remember: You must be on FAST, SLOW or INSIDER RELEASE to receive this update, but you don't have to be on an INSIDER BUILD to install it. You can get it on RTM as long as your Insider ring is one of the above, and you won't get it on RS if you haven't configured Windows Insider yet. Might take a couple of days. Totally worth it. App is gorgeous, though a bit unstable at times. It fails to launch on occasion, only fixed by Soft Reset. I Installed Audictive Music (excellent player. Best in store IMHO) as a temporary replacement for when Groove fails to launch, I recommend doing so too because I can be rather annoying if you don't have any other players.

Also, some people didn't mention it: There's different filters now. Instead of just: Avaible Offline, Streaming and All, now there's Purchases, One Drive, On this device only, and Groove Music Pass.
    04-19-2016 10:48 AM