After installing the new insider build, I have one app stuck in queue forever, seems like it's trying to update itself, but it freezes there.
    I cannot resume it/uninstall it, I did not find any solution to resolve this issue. Already tried to restart the phone several times, but nothing worked.
    Anyone has a clue? Recovery tool is my last option, even the iris problems were not that annoying as I can disable it.
    04-16-2016 09:31 PM
    Download any App, and while its in progress go to Downloads and Updates, and press the Pause All, then Resume all, that will fix.
    04-16-2016 10:34 PM
    Download any App, and while its in progress go to Downloads and Updates, and press the Pause All, then Resume all, that will fix.
    Thumbs up! At least the app starts to download, thanks.
    PS: some of my apps are not compatible well with new build, hope MS could release a quick bug fix build.
    BenLumia, Chintan Gohel and B3D like this.
    04-16-2016 10:45 PM
    Pause and Pause all options "greyed" out or not available. Have two apps and problems with multiple devices. Cannot install, update, or uninstall. One app stuck in queue has bee uninstalled and still shows in queue...
    04-17-2016 11:42 AM
    Pause and Pause all options "greyed" out or not available. Have two apps and problems with multiple devices. Cannot install, update, or uninstall. One app stuck in queue has bee uninstalled and still shows in queue...
    Don't pause. CANCEL... then soft reset. That' could be a central server Store iussue
    04-17-2016 11:51 AM
    PS: some of my apps are not compatible well with new build, hope MS could release a quick bug fix build.
    What BenLumia said. Worked for me!
    04-17-2016 03:43 PM
    I have 3 apps in the download queue and the pause button is grayed out with no way to cancel. It's been this way for a few days and they seem to have stacked up behind the previous.
    04-17-2016 10:56 PM
    Joi. Start installing / downloading ANY app. As soon as it really DOWNLOADS, the 'pause all' is clickable. Do so. Then Click again on 'resume all'.
    If wanted, you can then cancel the app you started in the first place.
    rhapdog likes this.
    04-18-2016 09:57 AM
    That worked ... installing a different app allowed me to pause or cancel all apps in the download queue. I cancelled them all and selected "Check for updates" when the queue was empty and now it is 'attempting' to update any apps I have installed ... the dots just circling ... and it's been doing this for several minutes. I am wondering if there is something wrong with the Store app. I will reboot and check for system updates then com back to see is I can download some app in a bit.
    04-18-2016 10:51 AM
    So I have tweetium, this app crashes on the new build, I uninstalled it reinstalled it and it shows as pending in the store. I uninstalled the app again and tweetium is still stuck as a pending DL even though I uninstalled the app. I also can;t re download tweetium since the store think I have it on my phone.

I tried trying to cancel the stuck tweetium download when downloading another program and it would not let me, the stuck tweetium dl has no options on it to stop or pause.
    Any fix?

Worst build ever what a Cluster F
    04-18-2016 11:34 AM
    Was having the same issue. Thanks for the solution, BenLumia!
    04-19-2016 08:43 AM
    Worked for me also! Thanks Ben!
    04-19-2016 09:14 AM
    As I mentioned, that did fix the problem of cleaning out the queue, but every app I attempt to download doesn't download. It will suggest is starts the download, but nothing happens. I checked for any operating updates and there were none. I looked to uninstall and reinstall the Store app but that's not an option. I let the battery drain completely last night in hopes that something will make it work again. I still cannot download any app.
    04-19-2016 10:18 AM
    As I mentioned, that did fix the problem of cleaning out the queue, but every app I attempt to download doesn't download. It will suggest is starts the download, but nothing happens. I checked for any operating updates and there were none. I looked to uninstall and reinstall the Store app but that's not an option. I let the battery drain completely last night in hopes that something will make it work again. I still cannot download any app.
    Instead of draining battery (so you can damage it) there exist the soft reset
    04-19-2016 11:00 AM
    I have soft reset it multiple times and it doesn't help ... meaning any app I try to download never really starts downloading.
    04-19-2016 11:46 AM
    Then the app you have just downloaded gets stuck! Just cancelled it instead.

This helped, thanks a lot. I think the store is a bit screwed. Reported in feedback.
    04-19-2016 03:21 PM
    I've got updates to all Microsoft apps and they won't install. Just says error, see details. :(
    04-19-2016 03:43 PM
    I've got several apps, where once I've used BenLumia's solution above (2nd post in the thread folks, looks like late-comers aren't reading the thread before chiming in as having the problem and in need of a solution), it clears it all out. However, I sometimes come back to the store, and one or 2 different programs are now there, or something I just updated needs to be updated again.

Rinse and repeat. Seems I have to repeat the fix every time I get app updates.
    04-19-2016 06:41 PM
    This seems to be happening after every install of a new app as well. I just installed the new Office 365 Admin Universal Beta app and again got a second one listed as pending. Went to the store and it's showing in the update list. Definitely broken....
    04-20-2016 04:01 AM
    I am still having issues with any app downloading ... meaning no matter what app I have tried over the past few days never starts the download process. It either says 'pending' or 'starting download', but nothing advances after that. I can clear the queue per the instructions but I can reboot and/or attempt to download another app and it just hangs.
    04-20-2016 10:18 AM
    As I expected when I considered it, I worked with Microsoft Support today and after over an hour of the person being logged onto my Surface Pro 3, the only thing he offered up was to reset it. ARGH!!! It's no doubt a Windows 10 thing and I so wish I could go back to Windows 8, but I can't. So my Surface got reset.

I hope you all figure out your issues without having to reset your laptop. This is the second reset I've had to perform on mine and it's due to the Windows 10 software corrupting itself. I'm not too enamored with my Surface Pro 3's (1) battery life of 4 hours and (2) being what I would consider unstable. My Lenovo T420 workhorse that I use for business has been awesome on Windows 7. I'm staying with it for work for sure.

Cheers!
    04-22-2016 02:26 PM
    Hi guys, sorry for the late post. I have the same problem on my Lumia 650, I've tried every solution written in this thread, but nothing seems to work. My connection is mobile only, no WiFi, this may be part of the problem, but everything worked just fine until some days ago. Now I can't download any app and there is no way to update the installed ones. What to do?

Also, sorry for my english, it's not my first language.
    07-28-2016 01:33 PM
    Hi guys, sorry for the late post. I have the same problem on my Lumia 650, I've tried every solution written in this thread, but nothing seems to work. My connection is mobile only, no WiFi, this may be part of the problem, but everything worked just fine until some days ago. Now I can't download any app and there is no way to update the installed ones. What to do?

Try a soft reset first, then check your APN internet settings (maybe you lost them), elsewhere wait for next o.s. update, it should be very close.
    Rember you cannot update your phone without wifi, most people could do a workaround creating virtual hot spot with another phone (or a internet lan wired notebook)
    07-29-2016 04:38 AM
    Originally posted by Maurizio Troso
    Originally Posted by Alin19776

Try a soft reset first, then check your APN internet settings (maybe you lost them), elsewhere wait for next o.s. update, it should be very close.
    Rember you cannot update your phone without wifi, most people could do a workaround creating virtual hot spot with another phone (or a internet lan wired notebook)
    Already did a soft reset and checked APN settings, nothing to do.

Update is not a problem, i have WiFi back home when i return, but right now I'm not home an I will not be for another week or so.
    07-29-2016 08:21 AM
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I wasn't able to do anything would have never thought of this awesome fix works great!
    11-24-2017 11:03 AM