The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
05-05-2016 11:39 AM
121 1234 ...
tools
    One other positive about this build is that battery life is looking pretty good so far.
    04-20-2016 09:48 PM
    I haven't had any luck syncing with my band and the latest build. I have reset my band and deleted and reinstalled the Health app and no luck
    04-20-2016 09:51 PM
    Originally posted by andyqkw
    Cellular connectivity issue still not fixed on Dual SIM phone.

Have to keep rebooting phone till I get the 4G/LTE icon back before it works fine.
    Strange. I have a dual sim 950 and haven't had any problems.
    04-20-2016 10:01 PM
    Band sync with my Lumia 930 aqnd this latest version seems fine. Seems faster than last version's sync.
    04-20-2016 10:30 PM
    Cellular data is working fine. No problem for me on L930. And i can access cellular+sim.

Sent from mTalk
    04-20-2016 10:57 PM
    Playing with the on/off toggle I ended up with only one "quick action" from 16 in the Action Center.
    Is there any workaround for this bug, except phone reset?
    04-21-2016 12:04 AM
    I have three machines all on the same MSA. The one at the office works great: send, receive, sync everything. The other two behave like what you're describing. They don't retain the setting when I tell it how much history to download.
    I finally got it working. I signed out of all of the apps when I got home. Signed into my phone and then pc/sp4 and now Windows Phone appears as an option. Sent myself a text back and forth and it's working. The setting for how far back to download messages is broken and doesn't retain the setting after closing the app and reopening and rebooting. If I send a message via SP4 and I get it on the phone, the pc doesn't show the message and if I send via pc, the SP4, doesn't get the message. Also, no conversations from all my contacts that were showing in the Messages app prior are syncing down to pc/tablet as they once showed in the last build but wasn't functional to send to phone.

Definitely beta.

Also, as stated in previous build thread, Groove still isn't syncing playlists set on my main pc either to phone or SP4.
    Captain_Eric likes this.
    04-21-2016 12:07 AM
    This build is working great so far on my Lumia 535, issues from previous builds have been fixed, except Store downloads, but that's manageable. I've noticed that the Skype was removed from Messaging. Thing that worries me is that system storage doesn't clear itself completely after new builds installations, so I'm guessing that the hard reset is needed to fix that. Didn't do hard reset since November.
    04-21-2016 12:49 AM
    Strange. I have a dual sim 950 and haven't had any problems.
    Do you have 1 or both SIM inserted?

It works fine with 1 SIM but giving problem when both SIM are inserted.
    avengerxp likes this.
    04-21-2016 01:02 AM
    Do you have 1 or both SIM inserted?

It works fine with 1 SIM but giving problem when both SIM are inserted.
    Oh. I only have 1 SIM at the moment, but will try 2.
    Captain_Eric likes this.
    04-21-2016 01:10 AM
    Hello,
    Did anyone owning a Lumia 640 DS noticed during a phone call any issues to hear the other person talking? On this build beside the bug when opening Cellular & Sim loading appearing on screen and crushing in the end or remaining blank, when I talk to someone during a call, I can't hear the person for few seconds, then it works well and afterwards it starts again. I didn't performed a hard reset, but from my experience with last build, it didn't solved the issues. Any feedback from someone?
    04-21-2016 01:37 AM
    My Lumia 950 stopped communicating with my Band several updates ago. Still no joy with this update either :-(
    04-21-2016 02:01 AM
    For me this build is a significant improvement over 14322 on my L930. I am not having any huge issues (like battery drain, overheating, enabling of WiFi in airplane mode etc.), Messaging Everywhere so far is hit and miss - I am able to send messages via my PC however, for conversations where I previously used Skype I can see no messages, conversations with text messages only are fine. Message sync is somehow broken for me now. WP8.1 Skype app is pain. Hope Skype UWP for Mobile will be released very soon. I am missing text+Skype integration.
    04-21-2016 04:56 AM
    L535, Groove not working for me, it shows 'loading' then fall back to start screen. Anyone else facing this?
    04-21-2016 05:54 AM
    Anyone else having the issue where the live tile for Mail is not working? I'm on a 950 and new mail shows up as a notification but the mail live tile does not show anything.
    04-21-2016 06:25 AM
    big improvement over the last build for me, phone seems to run cooler too
    04-21-2016 07:02 AM
    I have a xiaomi mi4 and last build was really messing with the phone utilization. Luckily this one fixed some issues but not all. I still have issues updating about 15 apps such as store, windows calculator, movies and tv, onedrive.etc for some the work around is uninstalling the app and installing it again but not for the default apps which you cant uninstall. error code is 0x80073cf6.

UPDATE: Although I didn't want to do it. I had no other option but to hard reset. That seemed to solve the issue. Just make sure you back up before the reset.
    Last edited by FAVIOLOSKY; 04-22-2016 at 07:21 AM.
    avengerxp likes this.
    04-21-2016 07:33 AM
    I lost all my sms after a restore -_- ... I did it because I was not able to send a sms after the update. I can't sync to my phone or my pc .... Someone have an idea to download it from onedrive?
    04-21-2016 08:12 AM
    I lost all my sms after a restore -_- ... I did it because I was not able to send a sms after the update. I can't sync to my phone or my pc .... Someone have an idea to download it from onedrive?
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...up-pc-app.html
    04-21-2016 08:25 AM
    That app is somewhat effective. It shows old messages from before I upgraded to W10M on my 1520 back in November of 2015. All texts since then aren't accessible, for me. Maybe it is better for you?

The nice thing is that the app does let you export all texts into a .txt file but there doesn't appear to be a way to restore those messages to a phone, so far. I hope you find one!

In the meantime, I've been without SMS sync/backup for over a month with no sign of a fix forthcoming.
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    04-21-2016 08:30 AM
    That app is somewhat effective. It shows old messages from before I upgraded to W10M on my 1520 back in November of 2015. All texts since then aren't accessible, for me. Maybe it is better for you?

The nice thing is that the app does let you export all texts into a .txt file but there doesn't appear to be a way to restore those messages to a phone, so far. I hope you find one!

In the meantime, I've been without SMS sync/backup for over a month with no sign of a fix forthcoming.
    When I'll got free time for me, I'll try merging that txt file to Contacts+Messages backup file on SD...
    GrayW0lf likes this.
    04-21-2016 08:35 AM
    yeah I tried it before posting, I can't sign in. I'm using windows 10 since the first preview, so I don't think I need my sms from before 2015.
    asarekena likes this.
    04-21-2016 08:39 AM
    The 950 XL wasn't able to charge, either wall outlet or USB by the PC, I wound up doing a factory reset in order to fix the problem. Since this is the first time I had to do it, after going through several builds, figure it's something in the new build caused it. I'm glad that the 950 is a test phone, that way I was able to receive the text code on my main phone, then re-install the 950. I was not left without a working phone, while the 950 took a couple hours to be able to work.
    I have another Windows 10 test phone that seems to be over looked as far as getting new builds. The build is the same as my main phone, that is not an insider.
    With several companies announcing lay offs, it seems to be important to try to keep all phones on new test builds. There will be a lot of people that may only able to afford an older phone,
    not top of the line.
    04-21-2016 08:54 AM
    Anyone using microsd card on Lumia950? Mine cannot detect microsd card since 14332 build, no matter how to insert, just no response
    Robiko likes this.
    04-21-2016 08:56 AM
    Anyone using microsd card on Lumia950? Mine cannot detect microsd card since 14332 build, no matter how to insert, just no response
    I do but I haven't had probs with it. Anybody else with a 950 with newest build or previous that would go black and continue to vibrate till it restarted? Mine has been doing that since the last build. It's intermittent really but not sure what causes it.
    04-21-2016 09:19 AM
121 1234 ...