W10M Insider Preview 14327 Issues (Redstone Branch)

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
950XL, DS, US

- Got rid of the app hangs (still had to pause/resume) to do it, but all clear; currently.
- Netflix and OneDrive still don't open
- Wireless charging works fine.
- Cortana not reacting to voice
- Hello (iris scan) working
- Voice playback works on apps (eg: AED)
- had to sign in to Skype, but it works.
- sent and received pictures via messenger with no problem.
- phone running cool to the touch

update:
- Glance working
- Notifications working

Last edited:

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
950XL, DS, US

- Got rid of the app hangs (still had to pause/resume) to do it, but all clear; currently.
- Netflix and OneDrive still don't open
- Wireless charging works fine.
- Cortana not reacting to voice
- Hello (iris scan) working
- Voice playback works on apps (eg: AED)
- had to sign in to Skype, but it works.
- sent and received pictures via messenger with no problem.
- phone running cool to the touch
Any issues with mobile data? that was my biggest concern.

ResonantEcho

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
What I've found thus far.

• nPerf no longer working. Starts tests then I get an error dialog saying, "Test cancelled..Can't receive data. Please check your internet connectivity before testing."
  • HP AiO Remote application no longer working. Shows printer offline...then ready...then offline..then ready.
  • Settings -> Privacy --> Feedback & diagnostics - "Windows should ask for my feedback" and "Diagnostic and usage data" dropdowns are disabled. I'm not able to make changes to either settings.

I've done the usual un/reinstalled said applications. Even did a reset on my router. All the other applications I regularly use don't have a problem on WiFi.

Guess I may be doing a reset this weekend. I had to do this with prior build to get the Ring Video Doorbell application working again.

Last edited:

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile preview build 14327 released : are there issues?

Messaging Everywhere is broken. Surface Pro 4 on 14316 isn't showing messages even after rebooting and logging out of MS acct. on both phone and pc.
I have three machines all on the same MSA. The one at the office works great: send, receive, sync everything. The other two behave like what you're describing. They don't retain the setting when I tell it how much history to download.

jonharrell

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site

I haven't had any luck syncing with my band and the latest build. I have reset my band and deleted and reinstalled the Health app and no luck

graymatter00

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Band sync with my Lumia 930 aqnd this latest version seems fine. Seems faster than last version's sync.

DeeJayU

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Playing with the on/off toggle I ended up with only one "quick action" from 16 in the Action Center.
Is there any workaround for this bug, except phone reset?

EMINENT 1

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

I have three machines all on the same MSA. The one at the office works great: send, receive, sync everything. The other two behave like what you're describing. They don't retain the setting when I tell it how much history to download.

I finally got it working. I signed out of all of the apps when I got home. Signed into my phone and then pc/sp4 and now Windows Phone appears as an option. Sent myself a text back and forth and it's working. The setting for how far back to download messages is broken and doesn't retain the setting after closing the app and reopening and rebooting. If I send a message via SP4 and I get it on the phone, the pc doesn't show the message and if I send via pc, the SP4, doesn't get the message. Also, no conversations from all my contacts that were showing in the Messages app prior are syncing down to pc/tablet as they once showed in the last build but wasn't functional to send to phone.

Definitely beta.

Also, as stated in previous build thread, Groove still isn't syncing playlists set on my main pc either to phone or SP4.

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
This build is working great so far on my Lumia 535, issues from previous builds have been fixed, except Store downloads, but that's manageable. I've noticed that the Skype was removed from Messaging. Thing that worries me is that system storage doesn't clear itself completely after new builds installations, so I'm guessing that the hard reset is needed to fix that. Didn't do hard reset since November.

Mark Brad

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
Did anyone owning a Lumia 640 DS noticed during a phone call any issues to hear the other person talking? On this build beside the bug when opening Cellular & Sim loading appearing on screen and crushing in the end or remaining blank, when I talk to someone during a call, I can't hear the person for few seconds, then it works well and afterwards it starts again. I didn't performed a hard reset, but from my experience with last build, it didn't solved the issues. Any feedback from someone?

MadSci2

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site

My Lumia 950 stopped communicating with my Band several updates ago. Still no joy with this update either :-(

wizaard

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
For me this build is a significant improvement over 14322 on my L930. I am not having any huge issues (like battery drain, overheating, enabling of WiFi in airplane mode etc.), Messaging Everywhere so far is hit and miss - I am able to send messages via my PC however, for conversations where I previously used Skype I can see no messages, conversations with text messages only are fine. Message sync is somehow broken for me now. WP8.1 Skype app is pain. Hope Skype UWP for Mobile will be released very soon. I am missing text+Skype integration.

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having the issue where the live tile for Mail is not working? I'm on a 950 and new mail shows up as a notification but the mail live tile does not show anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa