W10M Insider Preview 14327 Issues (Redstone Branch)

rav4kar

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
There is no proper changelog except they talked about bit of Cortana cross platform sync, etc. for Mobile build#14328 and it indicates only minor update(s) to earlier build 14327. I will sit out of build#14328.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
950XL, DS, USA, Build:14328.1

- No app hangs.
- OneDrive not opening yet (last update took about 3 hrs to be able to open)
- Wireless charging works fine.
- Cortana not reacting to voice
- Hello (iris scan) working
- Voice playback works on apps (eg: AED) EVEN when BT is “ON”.
- sent pictures via messenger with no problem (had to wait until finishing touches was done).
- Unable to send a 6sec video via message.
- WAS able to send a 3sec video via message, but was not able to be viewed my recipient.
- Unable to receive pictures via messenger; at the moment.
- phone running cool to the touch
- Able to change Sim’s Name
- Screenshots work.
- Glance working (shuts off when face down, activates with motion)
- Notifications working (sight and sound)

Not loading: Rawer, OneDrive
Working: Maps, (including over BT), Groove (on all my BT devices, but not SAVI 720 HS), WhatsApp, Netflix, Skype

Nice build

tcprodigy

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile preview build 14327 released : are there issues?

No whatsapp. Also do not have mobile data. WC app keeps crashing as well. Cannot access cellular settings. Wifi sometims does not work and requires a reboot. Very depressing build

casa11

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Is there a fix yet for apps in the app list appearing as a double item that shows pending even when the app is installed already?

ResonantEcho

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
What I've found thus far.

• nPerf no longer working. Starts tests then I get an error dialog saying, "Test cancelled..Can't receive data. Please check your internet connectivity before testing."
  • HP AiO Remote application no longer working. Shows printer offline...then ready...then offline..then ready.
  • Settings -> Privacy --> Feedback & diagnostics - "Windows should ask for my feedback" and "Diagnostic and usage data" dropdowns are disabled. I'm not able to make changes to either settings.

I've done the usual un/reinstalled said applications. Even did a reset on my router. All the other applications I regularly use don't have a problem on WiFi.

Guess I may be doing a reset this weekend. I had to do this with prior build to get the Ring Video Doorbell application working again.

The first two issues have been resolved with the 14328 update. Last one still remains.

Y C Neo

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile preview build 14327 released : are there issues?

No whatsapp. Also do not have mobile data. WC app keeps crashing as well. Cannot access cellular settings. Wifi sometims does not work and requires a reboot. Very depressing build

Are you using a dual SIM variant?
If yes, try this:

- power off your phone
- remove both SIM
- repace SIM 1 slot with the 2nd SIM card
- power on the phone
- your phone will prompt to restart to apply the new SIM settings, restart the phone.
- power off phone again after restarted.
- slot in the other SIM card and power on phone.
- your phone may appear as stuck at the lock screen, let it settle a while, power off your phone.
- power on your phone. Your celluar data should work now.

This is how i fixed my dual SIM 950 XL on the 14328 this morning.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

da1stprince

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I used WDRT,went back to pre redstone build and then update to this build-all my issues were resolved including being able to open onedrive with no issues. I have been using this build for 24hrs and can confirm that it is ready for primetime... no real problems to report

Rican914

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
LOL! With all the head aches this phone has given me I agree with you 100%! I really like my unlucked 950XL and really never know what good or bad comes with the next highly anticipated update. Shoot me now!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo