Latest 14327 Build on Fast Ring

BenLumia

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Have anyone installed the Latest 14327 Build? I'm just curios about it. Question is, when i was on 14322 most annoying thigs were Phone Freezes when i try to Unlock the Lockscreen, and Apps takes a while to Open, I'm on 15xxx build everything is fine. If those issues are fixed I'm willing to Install it because i loved the new Features, New Emoj, New Lock screen features(Music, Camera etc.) and new notificatio bar. Please let me know if you installed the Latest build and if these are fixed.

mrmobileperformance

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I installed it this morning, the latest build fixes most of the issues build 322 had. Windows Hello iris scanning works again, and Runtastic Pro doesn't crash anymore on start up. However, Sweetgum still crashes.

Sent from mTalk

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
L535, working good so far, on previous build there were two serious bug for me, blank setting page on SIM & Cellular and non functional Messaging app, both fixed now.

Eduard Vlad Ilie

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 930 here. This build is far more stable and no freezes or app crashes. Fyi i didnt reverted my phone since November and allways on fast build

Posted from WC for W10 running on my 930.

myoujin

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Build 14322 waze is ok no problem. This build crash my waze. Uninstall and install again same problem. Translator also crash when click to change language.

W10M 14327

Temujin Morgan

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 930 & 950 both been updated. "Better" so far. Apps that wouldn't open before requiring a restart now if they fail a 2nd attempt works. So not perfect but better. Main phone 950 only recently been updated so will see how battery is. Speed good. The new messing app is a lot faster. Hopefully the removal of Skype means prior SMS sync will work which broke. "Message Everywhere" is working to my test W10 Redstone VM but I am hoping older SMS sync as well. Been months since I have had my 930 sync SMS, various restarts and builds, restores etc.

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm not getting any live tile activity in the mail app. anyone else see this?

this build seems a little better than 14322 but that is not saying much as 14322 was a complete disaster. More apps launch correctly now without crashing. Tweetium still crashes though.

Also the last 3 builds or so have broken proper lock screen notices for mail and other apps. Quite often I'll have a new email and it won;t show anything on the lock screen indicating it.

Overall Redstone builds have been a pretty bad mess. I hope they clear it up before the update goes public.

Eduard Vlad Ilie

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Outlook feed is working and love tile as well. I can confirm the traductor crash when you select language. Buttery smooth experiment so far, and battery is still holding on :)

Posted from WC for W10 running on my 930.

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
830 user here. Everything seems to be working fine.

Btw, YOU CAN SWIPE TO DELETE MESSAGE THREADS!

Somehow Microsoft did not indicate this in their list of new features lol!

BenLumia

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Tried this Build, seems major bugs are fixed but as before Apps takes a while to Load, so had to revert it to Latest Preview Insider Build which is 15xxx.xxx. So i would say Performance is not good, even when i swipe up lock screen to unlock the Phone, i feel laggy, what's the point when the phone performance is not good enough besides checkimg new features.

BenLumia

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Originally posted by Temujin Morgan
Lumia 930 & 950 both been updated. "Better" so far. Apps that wouldn't open before requiring a restart now if they fail a 2nd attempt works. So not perfect but better. Main phone 950 only recently been updated so will see how battery is. Speed good. The new messing app is a lot faster. Hopefully the removal of Skype means prior SMS sync will work which broke. "Message Everywhere" is working to my test W10 Redstone VM but I am hoping older SMS sync as well. Been months since I have had my 930 sync SMS, various restarts and builds, restores etc.
*Not related to this Thread, but what's the meaning of your Name, Temujin? #Curiosity

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Seems ok so far, glad messenger and iris hello is back for the 950xl.

My XL does get very not with a bit of instagram or facebook use though. Hope the battery is better as gone from going to bed with 30% left with an early TH build to virtuall flat with the last 2 RS builds.

Chippy757

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I still have some issues with glance screen, it works randomly and does not appear to show all the info it used to. Iris seems fixed but still not as smooth and fast as it was before. Overall phone still lacks the speed of 8.1 had.

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
FWIIW, so far, on my 1520.3 it runs smoothing, EXCEPT that it kills the battery extremely fast. 100% to 0% in on hour. I live off my portable battery. On that alone, I would recommend that the faint of heart stay on the Production Build.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs