W10M Insider Preview 14328 Issues (Redstone branch)

jpuu

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Silence mode still does not work. It only opens device history page. An "official" fm radio is missing too.
Lumia 640LTE

iyae

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
anyone have Cortana issues with this build? if I hit the microphone I always get "something went wrong. Try again in a little bit." This is after a hard reset too! 950xl. Infuriating :p

iyae

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
With this build Groove is driving me nuts. I cannot skip songs/artists without it suddenly not able to play anything unless I exit Groove and wait some period of time. I get the following error:

Can't play
Another app is controlling your sound

0xc00d4e85

I've tried a soft-reset .. no dice. :eck: Anyone else experience this?

-Simmer

yep. I had this. Hard reset fixed it.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Navigation does not work for me if I do not set a destination like it used to work in HERE Drive+. It used to provide basic data like the speed I am driving at and speed limits in the area.

If you go to the Windows Maps App>... (located bottom R)>Settings>Speed limit warning> ON - you can activate the speed limt notifications while driving (works good. IMO). also, below this settings are addition settings for the alerts (how high above the speed limit to notify).

I have used the the Windows Maps App on a number of occations and find it meets all I need. I too, used to use Here (USA & China) religiously.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I've a few bugs which have been mentioned here but one I've not seen before is the messaging backup not working...all my SMS history hasn't been downloaded to my phone.

I also can't seem to get the messaging between devices working either, on my PC it's just greyed out, maybe it's a Microsoft 'US Only' ™ feature?

sklchan

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey Cortana not working as it always show "You need to enable Cortana" although all the region and language setting is correct. I'm on Lumia 1520... And thanks a lot on the Here Maps favorites import guide, this is a pain since they announced to disable the Here support...

GhostITMG

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about a hard reset. Has anyone else resolved the Groove playback issues with a hard reset? Or NOT SOLVED?

I've just performed my 2nd hard reset since Friday on my 950XL. Groove worked for about 30 minutes this morning then went right back to not being able to play any music:eck:

Changaizee

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Hey Cortana not working as it always show "You need to enable Cortana" although all the region and language setting is correct. I'm on Lumia 1520... And thanks a lot on the Here Maps favorites import guide, this is a pain since they announced to disable the Here support...

Hey cortana hasnt worked since 14322, have you tried video recording, since your also having 1520. the image kinda tears and flickers while recording and playback

da1stprince

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
all my text from last year have been restored!!! i didn't notice it right away but it seemed to populate overnight. I have waited several builds to get my texts back and it's now all there. Microsoft must have done something on their end to enable this because I updated to this build after wiping this 950XL using WDRT and upgrading to this latest build over the weekend, so it looks like it took a day or 2 to become available. hope this helps anyone waiting for their texts to be restored.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo