W10M Insider Preview 14328 Issues (Redstone branch)

Changaizee

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
all my text from last year have been restored!!! i didn't notice it right away but it seemed to populate overnight. I have waited several builds to get my texts back and it's now all there. Microsoft must have done something on their end to enable this because I updated to this build after wiping this 950XL using WDRT and upgrading to this latest build over the weekend, so it looks like it took a day or 2 to become available. hope this helps anyone waiting for their texts to be restored.

WOW!! glad to know it worked, i was so waiting for this to be fixed as i had only backed up my messages till jan this year.

Changaizee

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
i so much want the 3G/4G only option and thats why i dont want to roll back to .218 and this video recording bug is very annoying itself

vikash singh1

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I cant download the build .... anyone with the same problem. ... sstill on 218 .... last two build not showing on mybphone

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Just remember that after a wipe/hard reset, you might not get your text messages back while the backend servers continue to be bug-ridden.

Tepid

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Running 14328 on my Icon (Relabeled to 930)
so far I am not seeing any major issues
Camera has messed up a couple of times.

Call quality is great
No resets or shutdowns
Battery life is good

Hey Cortana works
as does Cortana Triggers

Nothing that is going to force me to revert back.

marcanson

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Build 14328 Issues (Redstone branch)

I feel like I read this somewhere before but I can't find it, after downloading and installing 14328 my band2 no longer is recognized by the health app when it is connected and doesn't receive notifications for texts and such. I can control my music though, so that's a plus right?! Am I going crazy or do the preview builds and the bands not like each other?

Undefeatable

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Windows Hello is working OK since the previous build. Glance screen seems OK.
Not getting the input problem with Edge, all letters work.

950xl here also.

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10

Dude, i have 950xl dual sim, and facing mobile data on/off toggle issue do you have the same ??

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
On Lumia 735, just updated tonight from 14295. Performance seems lightning fast in comparison. I noticed the "Pending" bug with my app list, did a soft reset and it's so far so good. Will be carrying my iPhone with me over the next few days just in-case; not sure I'll be using this as my DD.

gjgill

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know why the native FM radio tuner disappeared in Redstone?
Perhaps most importantly, will it be returning? Thanks.

Arun Prasath1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Third party browsers(UC, Opera) are not opening.. And in groove music player stuck while opening some times...any one facing this issues? My mobile model: L830

anon(5680040)

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Dude, i have 950xl dual sim, and facing mobile data on/off toggle issue do you have the same ??

Most dual phones have this problem.
I have 950.
If you try to restart maybe 10-15 times you get cellular back.In next restart you loose it again.
Remove one sim.Then after 1-3 restarts you get it.No other solution exists

BlueSky2008

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm on the latest Redstone build and yesterday I did a hard reset for the first time since I bought my L920 (currently using L950XL) and did not use the backup when setting up the phone again.

Problems I had, but are gone now after I did the hard reset:
- sudden black screen and constant vibration (only solution was a soft reset), usually happened when I got an sms
The speed of the entire OS is also been amazing since I did the hard reset. It's well worth it!

I also hit this issue on 950 XL when get sms or email. Try reset with fresh this build but cannot resolve
This issue happen everyday so I roll back official build

rogeriovalente

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Edge browser, can't type certain letters in address bar. They work everywhere else!
Seams like it's like only lower case letters.
For me for instance a w y are not working.
On my lumia 950xl

Same in my Lumia 930.
Every time I type "mo" a message pops up saying that "Web Annotations are not available".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss