Inprivate greyed out

anon(151204)

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi I've updated to the latest insider preview build and I went to use the in private feature on Microsoft edge and its greed out has anyone else experienced this problem ?

i have a Lumia 950 XL and its running 14238

Sebastianx

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi I've updated to the latest insider preview build and I went to use the in private feature on Microsoft edge and its greed out has anyone else experienced this problem ?

i have a Lumia 950 XL and its running 14238

I have this on my 1520 since 10586 and now on the latest RS build I dont have any idea what cause this.

Ph0n6

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
This happens to me also. Apperently if I tried using another account or no account at all after hard-reset it works just fine, but if I tried using my own account (either using back-up or not) the issues arise. I used to have it a few months back but the issues is resolved after a firmware restore. Now it happens again and actually happens out of nowhere (I was using my phone normally, no abnormal settings changes and it suddenly happen 1 day)

Update: Ok so I have found the solution to the issues. Since I suspected it was related to the account I take a looks at the settings and found that I have set another clone outlook account as my parrent in the family (it was used to purchased things since I wasn't 18 at that time, I'm 20 now so I no longer need it). Removing the parrents accounts fixed it.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12