How many builds does it take to fix the people live tile !

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Actually I think it falls under that oft-used explanation from many MS support articles. "This behavior is by design."

The empty circles are your contacts who don't have an associated photo. If you want no empty circles, assign a picture to each and every one of them.

cory1717

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by PepperdotNet
Actually I think it falls under that oft-used explanation from many MS support articles. "This behavior is by design."

The empty circles are your contacts who don't have an associated photo. If you want no empty circles, assign a picture to each and every one of them.
Did that awhile ago! Every contact has a picture and I still have empty circles show up

anon(2523636)

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Did that awhile ago! Every contact has a picture and I still have empty circles show up

I have a theory, but haven't had the time to spend a while staring at the tile to check, that the tile only shows pictures for contacts with pictures stored in the main address book, not if they are linked from other systems like Facebook. Might be completely wrong, just not had the chance to follow it up yet.

Mansn42

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I don't have any issues with the no pictures but that you guys are mentioning, but the flickering on the round tiles really drives me potty. I'll see all this flashing on the little round "tiles" going on and it is just butt ugly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise