W10M Insider Preview 14332 Issues (Redstone branch)

parkerbender

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I have found that if you hold the back button, close the messaging app, then restart it from the full programs list, it sometimes comes back... (in response to the guy having his keyboard stop coming up when text .messaging..) Mine does that too, and also likes to move spaces and periods to the front of the words I type sometimes, creating a double space, and then run-together ,words or that period thing like above.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
This morning, my 950XL was at 7% battery, after being plugged in overnight. Turned the usb-c over and plugged it back in; charging now? I don't know if I neglected to insert the usb-c properly last night or not, but I will definately keep a keen eye on the charging procedure tonight.

Update: after 1 hour on the OEM charger brought the battery to 97%.

So, it has definitely happened again...almost!

Last night I put my 950XL (DS, USA) of the OEM Charger, checked to see if the charging icon was flashing, it was not; so:

+ I tried flipping the USB-C connector around (a number of times)...No Change.
+ I tried a different wall outlet...No Change.
+ While still plugged into the last tried wall outlet, I did a soft-reset; it took a while, but when the phone restarted the charging icon was present and flashing. I then removed the charger from the current electrical outlet, and plugged it back into its usual charging outlet; again, the charging icon was present and flashing.

This occurrence is most likely what happened to me the first time (when the phone was plugged in all night, and totally discharged the following morning).

Update: happened again this morning; I believe it is happening once the battery's charge falls below a certain threshold; maybe 18-25% charge?

Last edited:

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I have found that if you hold the back button, close the messaging app, then restart it from the full programs list, it sometimes comes back... (in response to the guy having his keyboard stop coming up when text .messaging..) Mine does that too, and also likes to move spaces and periods to the front of the words I type sometimes, creating a double space, and then run-together ,words or that period thing like above.

I thought this was something I was doing rather than an issue, but you can add this to the list as well. I have this.

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if this is a bug on this build or just a general issue. I've discovered that Edge can save some videos/movies with a long press on said video/movie. When I select "save video as" it gives an option to save to this device or to the sd card. If I select sd card most times nothing happens. Then I have to select "this device" for the video to be saved. I can then save the video and then transfer it to the sd. So I already know its not a lack of space on the sd. Is this a build bug? Or a windows bug in general? Lumia 535

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if this is a bug on this build or just a general issue. I've discovered that Edge can save some videos/movies with a long press on said video/movie. When I select "save video as" it gives an option to save to this device or to the sd card. If I select sd card most times nothing happens. Then I have to select "this device" for the video to be saved. I can then save the video and then transfer it to the sd. So I already know its not a lack of space on the sd. Is this a build bug? Or a windows bug in general? Lumia 535

The Save video as is not fully implemented yet . It will be in future

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
All is OK here, Lumia 1520 with 14332 (English language). Outlook is also working just fine. Local language (fi) 14332 has a keyboard bug with Edge (a & w do not work) and no voice navigation for Maps ...

amrut_m

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Using a 950XL weird thing is my facebook app is eating alot of data than it used to on 8.1 on my 1020.
can someone help me out here ?
I have disabled it to run in background for now. It consumed 1.4 GB alone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett