New Build Available 10586.242

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Yes it seems the latest Redstone version from fast ring.
If i enroll from insider can i get this build?
I'm asking cause i had the phone few months ago and since updating to wm10 i cannot connect my phone to my pc so i cannot use Windows recovery tool. I tried all the possibility available on the Internet and in this forum but no solution, so I'm stuck can't revert to 8.1

Is there any way to revert via ota?

Only way is via Windows Device Recovery Tool. Is there another laptop/pc you can try it on? Have you tried the 'my phone is not detected' method?

jpminou

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Only way is via Windows Device Recovery Tool. Is there another laptop/pc you can try it on? Have you tried the 'my phone is not detected' method?
Yes i tried 2 laptops and a pc with Windows 7 and 10 but to no avail, not sure if my usb port is broken but there is many people with the same problem.
Anyway thanks for the help.

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Battery life has been pretty strongly impacted for me. I went to sleep with 64% at around 11:50 PM, woke up at 8:30 AM at 21%. When I was on .107, I'd probably have woken up to 52%.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Battery life has been pretty strongly impacted for me. I went to sleep with 64% at around 11:50 PM, woke up at 8:30 AM at 21%. When I was on .107, I'd probably have woken up to 52%.

im getting similar results, but not quite as bad.

Im using a single SIM 950XL.

my wifes 1520 and my test 925 on the same build seem to be better idle battery

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site

im getting similar results, but not quite as bad.

Im using a single SIM 950XL.

my wifes 1520 and my test 925 on the same build seem to be better idle battery

Hmm I am wondering if you guys have an application running constantly or some type of memory leak. 12 hours untouched even with Cortana and location on anywhere from 15-20% drain. On a 950 XL, dual sim.

XToro

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Anyone try this yet on a 650? I don't really have any complaints, battery is good, everything works great so far, just wondering if it can be even better somehow...

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
To update my last post, I'm on a 735 and now my battery is stellar after a re-charge and soft reset. I've been unplugged since 6 AM and I'm at 70%, even with some decent usage. Idle discharge was not bad at all.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Hmm I am wondering if you guys have an application running constantly or some type of memory leak. 12 hours untouched even with Cortana and location on anywhere from 15-20% drain. On a 950 XL, dual sim.

after each update i check background apps etc

KRUNAL JADAV

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi, what is the full build version you are running? OS build.
It sounds like u are in the fast ring running the latest Redstone build. The update mentioned in this thread is for 10586 threshold. If you are on Redstone then the only way back to threshold is the Windows Device Recovery Tool.

Because Current Build that i am using is very Buggy and Have to reboot Device for 1-2 times in a day to access most of the Apps Specially Camera.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Because Current Build that i am using is very Buggy and Have to reboot Device for 1-2 times in a day to access most of the Apps Specially Camera.
I appreciate you are having a problem with it.
What I was asking for was the build version number, possibly 14332.1001 which is the latest Redstone build.
The Windows Device Recovery Tool was updated recently, can you try running it again?

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
I am wondering if it might be an application that isn't report the drain either. Anytime I notice a big drain, I try to think back what apps recently got updated or installed.

yeah i thought the same thing as well. but, i dont recall what was updated.

sometimes its the Mail/Calendar app causing the drain and its updated within a few days of the build.

im not complaining, the phone lasts the day, just not right up to when i go to sleep. not a huge deal

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
yeah i thought the same thing as well. but, i dont recall what was updated.

sometimes its the Mail/Calendar app causing the drain and its updated within a few days of the build.

im not complaining, the phone lasts the day, just not right up to when i go to sleep. not a huge deal

and guess what was just updated?

Mail and Calendar!

Lets see what happens for me in the next few days

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Since this build on my 1520.3 my battery is now discharging at 6.5% per hour. Before this build it was at 2.5% per hour
My 1520.3 has great battery life on this build EXCEPT on the first night starting at exactly 10 PM, while asleep with no apps open, battery went to zero at a constant rate of almost 200% per hour. Last night (the 2nd night after install), it did the exact same thing except it started at exactly midnight. If it happens again tonight, I'm going to have to turn the phone off at night instead of letting it sleep.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
ive found cortana quiet mode schedule doesnt always work. i need to soft reset the phone every few days.

my wife's 1520 alams randomly stop working. soft reset required

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Battery life has been incredible since the first hiccup.

Bluetooth for the DT-903 doesn't work on 735 on this build. When I open gadgets, it never connects and the notification switch is greyed out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05