New Build Available 10586.242

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Battery life has been incredible since the first hiccup.

Bluetooth for the DT-903 doesn't work on 735 on this build. When I open gadgets, it never connects and the notification switch is greyed out.

none of my BT devices would open the app i had associated with gadgets while i had Windows Hello turned on. Its now off, and appears to work fine.

I know you dont have Hello, but do you have a PIN enabled? try disabling and see if it works.

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Any of you having issues with the volume going to vibrate only? Started few days back but I'll set the ringer volume to anything from 1-10 and after time, no real set time, it will go to vibrate only. Funny thing is when I press the volume button it shows whatever number I left it on but only vibrate and as soon as I press to change it moves back to 1.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Any of you having issues with the volume going to vibrate only? Started few days back but I'll set the ringer volume to anything from 1-10 and after time, no real set time, it will go to vibrate only. Funny thing is when I press the volume button it shows whatever number I left it on but only vibrate and as soon as I press to change it moves back to 1.

yes! happened a few builds ago. cant remember the cause. i think it was when it was coming out of quiet mode automatically.............

mullern

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
In this build (10586.242) it's unable to download language packs for keyboard (Dictionary, Correction etc.)

Start Windows Insider and select any of the previews. Release ring is sufficient. After that you can download language packs (keyboards, speech, etc).
I had issues with Glance that was missing. Sysapp Pusher app solved the problemm, could download Glance from there.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm finding some apps taking longer and longer to open or do their thing. 6tag took 25seconds plus while mail app sometimes takes over 5 mins to sync on LTE. But it syncs quickly on 2G :grincry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa