No mobile Redstone today...?

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
There was talk on twitter, yesterday, about one being due in 1 or 2 days. This contact has been spot on thus far. My only concern is that Gabe has been very quiet on twitter. He is usually dropping hints, but he hasn't been active for a whole 24 hour period, which those who follow him know, is unusual.

The desktop Redstone was flighted early, accidentally (?), according to Gabe. So I guess web sit and wait. Stranger things have happened on a Friday though. There are also rumblings of Redstone Release coming earlier than expected.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
There was talk on twitter, yesterday, about one being due in 1 or 2 days. This contact has been spot on thus far. My only concern is that Gabe has been very quiet on twitter. He is usually dropping hints, but he hasn't been active for a whole 24 hour period, which those who follow him know, is unusual.

The desktop Redstone was flighted early, accidentally (?), according to Gabe. So I guess web sit and wait. Stranger things have happened on a Friday though. There are also rumblings of Redstone Release coming earlier than expected.

if he's quiet, it might also mean they've found a serious bug and he's thinking on how to tell you :wink:

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Need a new build soon, as per normal, after a while problems start to arise. Must be a memory leak or something that just gets worse over time, though I don't think all of my issues could be put down to that. I mean it still works, but I've never had the spontaneous reboots on any build before on my L950, but on this build it's happened a few times more recently, along with the lock screen becoming unresponsive, usually followed by said reboot.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Need a new build soon, as per normal, after a while problems start to arise. Must be a memory leak or something that just gets worse over time, though I don't think all of my issues could be put down to that. I mean it still works, but I've never had the spontaneous reboots on any build before on my L950, but on this build it's happened a few times more recently, along with the lock screen becoming unresponsive, usually followed by said reboot.

With Fast Ring, I took the habit of reboot my 650 once a day (no soft reset). Just for cleaning

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, it is very odd that Gabe wasn't a busy boy! I guess they found something at the last minute and put the big red button away. The guy I talk to is usually bang on, so as you said, something must have been awry.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Mine on one of my 950's has been as good as gold, relatively speaking. No restarts, crashes, or other odd behavior. Little niggles for sure, but nothing major

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99